Chapter fifteen - Time to be Sherlock Holmes.

John is standing in the Tube carriage with his eyes closed and his head raised. He grips the handrail and lowers his head, blowing out a long breath. Me and Sherlock cover our mouths to stop ourselves from laughing, but fail miserably. John must of thought our laughter was our crying, because John still stands there with his eyes tightly closed. I dont think we could take it anymore, and we remove our hands and start hooting with laughter. John opens his eyes and looks across to him as me and Sherlock giggle in a high-pitched hilarity. 

"You..." He begins. Sherlock stands up and wipes away a tear on his cheek. "... utter ..."

"Your face!" Sherlock is still giggling. Sherlock looks at me, grinning, and points at John, "We had him didn't we?" Then turned to John, "We totally had you!"

John looks at me, "You knew?!"

I point to Sherlock, "Sherlock's idea." 

Then John faced Sherlock, "You cock! I knew it! I knew it! You f-"

"Oh, those things you said – such sweet things! I-I never knew you cared!" 

John glared at Sherlock, "I will kill you if you ever breathe a word of this."

"Scout's honor." Sherlock grinned.

"To anyone. You KNEW!"

"Ahh." Sherlock squats down to the bomb.

"You knew how to turn it off! "

"Actually that was Holland."

"What?" John faced me.

"There's an off switch," I tell him. John bends down to look at the switch, "Terrorists can get into all sorts of problems unless there's an off switch."

"So why did you let me go through all that?" John inquired, looking disappointed with me.

"Sherlock's the one who lied, I was just sitting there, clearly not getting involved!" 

"I didn't lie altogether." Sherlock started again, "I've absolutely no idea how to turn any of these silly little lights off." 

Through the open door of the drivers cab, a voice over a walkie-talkie radio can be heard, and flashlight beams are approaching. John points towards them, "And you did call the police."

"Course I called the police."

"Sherlock, you could of told us!" I belted at him, then turned to John, "I swear, I had no idea he called the police. Sherlock, you jerk!"

Three armed officers are approaching, flashlights shining from the raised rifles. John takes another deep breath, "I'm definitely gonna kill you."

"Oh, please! Killing me – that's so three years ago." Sherlock quirks a smile at John. Despite himself, John he lets out a silent laugh. 

***

I was currently sitting in the living room off 221b Baker street with Mary, who was sitting on the sofa with me holding a glass of champagne. Mrs Hudson was sitting in the nearby chair and Greg is sitting in John's chair, also holding a champagne glass. There were loads of reporters outside, which was a strange feeling. There wasn't any reporters when we caught Dan, but then again that's probably because there were ambulances everywhere and the place was taped off by police tape.

I snapped my head towards Sherlock as he walked in, popping the cork off a new bottle of champagne and walking across the room with the bottle and a glass, kneeling down the coffee table to pour himself a drink.