Chapter twenty two - Awkward.

"Remember- no trouble!" John warns, pointing a finger at us both. Me and Sherlock roll our eyes.

"Yes, we know."

"And Holly," John starts, and comes closer to me so Sherlock doesn't hear, "If he gets bored, find him a case. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"You've warned me at least five times now."

"Good, just making sure."

"John?" Mary called through the taxi window, "We're going to miss the plane!"

"Coming." John replied, then hugged me before going to Sherlock, "Er, bye Sherlock."

"Bye, John." Sherlock then looked at Mary who was sticking her head out of the window, "Mary, I've been doing some research and you need to avoid seafood."

"Shut up, now." She responded, feeling embarrassed, which I had no idea why. I thought the pregnancy was great, and im sure she does too.

John gave him a small smile before climbing into the small taxi. Mary smiled at us and waved through the window, since she had already said goodbye before she left the flat. The taxi soon drived off and i was left with Sherlock for two weeks.

We both looked at each other before heading back into the flat. As soon as we got in Sherlock chucked his coat on the floor and headed straight to his laptop, "Hope they enjoy their sex holiday together."

"Thought John told you not to call it that no more."

"But that's what they'll be doing, its basically a sex holiday."

"Yeah, lets not talk about that." I began, feeling a little uncomfortable speaking about John and Mary having sex on their honeymoon. I sat on a wooden chair next to Sherlock and looked over at his laptop, "What you doing?"

"Stop being nosy."

"Stop telling me what to do."

He turned his head towards me for a second before turning his attention back to his laptop, "I'm looking at John's blog."

"Why?"

He shrugged. I groaned, I was already bored. I sat up and went to my room, lying on my bed and plugging in my headphones to listen to some decent music. My mind trailed back to the wedding, about the night me and Sherlock nearly kissed. I couldn't really describe the feeling I got, but i defiantly felt something and i defiantly wanted to kiss him.

Damn guy's in cute suits and polished cheekbones.

***

BANG.

My head shot up to the sound of a gun firing. What the hell?

I pulled my earphones out and paused the music on my phone, not knowing I fell asleep. I checked the time, and found out I've only been asleep for an hour and an half. What mess has Sherlock got himself in already?

I got out of bed and traveled into the living room, seeing Sherlock sitting down in his arm chair with a gun in his hand. I looked to the wall and saw that he shot it. Jesus, I know he done this before when John lived here, but I didn't think he'll do it again.

"For god's sake, Sherlock!" I hissed before covering my ear's as another shot was fired, "Mrs. Hudson will go mad!"

"Bored."

"Yeah, I can see that!" I gritted my teeth together, mad at his actions. I went over to him and took the gun from his heads, putting the safety on and tossing it on the couch away from him, "So you take it out on the wall?"