20|self-control

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

Question of the Chapter: Who from the show, do you think you're most like?

----------

Half-way through 'Fracture', my phone started ringing again, the repetitive tune playing until I finally clicked answer.

I looked at the screen before putting it to my ear. "Hey, Scott, what's going on? Beachum's about to take on Crawford in court, so make it quick. How did things go with Allison?"

"They went fine, I gave her her necklace back and we're fine now. But, that's not what I called about. Is Stiles with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's here. What do you need?"

Scott's breathing was rapid. He sounded very concerned about something. "I need you and Stiles to get in a car, and follow my mom. She's on a date with . . . with Peter."

"What?" I shouted. "She's on a date with the Alpha?"

"Yes, that's why I need you to follow her. You need to stop them somehow."

"Okay, we'll find a way."

I hung up my phone, and turned the television off. Stiles was sitting there, staring at me, confused by having only heard my half of the conversation.

"We need to go. Now," I said as I stood up from the couch. "Melissa's on a date with Peter, the Alpha, and we need to stop them somehow."

Stiles pulled his keys out of his pocket, walking towards the door. "What are we waiting for then. Let's go."

We climbed into the Jeep and Stiles started the engine. I clicked on my belt and looked over to him as he pulled out of the driveway.
"What are we going to do? How are we supposed to stop him?"

He shrugged, "Right now, I'm happy just to wing it."

♡♢♤♧

We drove in the direction of the restaurant Scott had said his mother was supposed to be going to.

There were multiple cars on the road, and they were taking Peter's which would make it harder. Thankfully, however, Scott gave us the number plate and make of the car, so we actually knew what we were looking for.

"There! That's them down there!" I shouted excitedly, seeing the car up ahead, pulled over on the side of the road.

Nodding, Stiles shifted gears and sped up the Jeep. I grabbed onto the door handle for support, knowing that him speeding up meant we were going to stop and politely confront the Alpha.

"Get ready," Stiles muttered. I steadied my hands onto the dashboard in front of me so that I wouldn't smack my head on the dash on impact. Stiles then progressed through his plan of 'winging it', and crashed into the back of Peter's car.

My head swung forward at the collision, giving me a sore neck. The rest of my body stayed put though, my arms managing to keep me steady.

"You okay?" Stiles squinted, looking at me as he rubbed his own neck.

I nodded, "Yeah. Come on, let's get this over with."

We got out of the Jeep slowly, acting as if our injuries were way worse than they really were.

Melissa slammed the door shut, glaring at us both. "Oh, are you kidding me? Stiles! Riley!" She yelled in anger, pressing her fingers to her temples as if trying to sooth a headache.