88|full circle

3

I honestly love Void Stiles, like, wow
Also, I love this gif.

----------

Void had failed to mention the part of the plan where he left me with all of the people who were after him, and as a result, me.

And yet here I was, being tied to a chair by the Sheriff with the rope they had intended to use on Void. I would've attempted to escape, but Allison was pointing her crossbow directly at my head. I didn't think she'd use it, but even if I made a move against her, I didn't like my chances against her dad's gun.

I needed to do something like what I had done in the hospital, I just didn't know how to recreate it. I kept concentrating, trying to draw the energy.

"Don't even think about it," Allison said, looking at me from behind her weapon.

Laughing, I looked up at her. "Can't blame a girl for trying. You know, I thought you were my friend, Allison, and that crossbow doesn't look very friendly. If you don't stop pointing it at me, I promise you'll regret it."

"What happened to you?" She asked softly.

"Where would you like me to start," I laughed. "I swear, if you and your family hadn't come back here, everything would have been fine. The only reason Peter went psycho was because of your aunt. And then we had to kill him, which made that idiot over at the window - yes, I'm talking about you, Derek - bite Jackson. He then got controlled by your grandfather who proceeded to try and kill us all because of. . . Kate! See how this all comes full circle?"

As she stared at me, I smiled. Then I gasped, realising I had forgotten something. "Oh, and my mother died, forgetting to mention that I'm a supernatural freak who Deucalion wanted to help him kill people. And then I found out my boyfriend's brain is decaying. Did I leave anything else out?"

"You're not Riley," She said through gritted teeth.

"Except I am, Allison. And that was Stiles, and your dad was going to kill him," I said, trying to add in some crocodile tears like Void had. "But, you just stood there, willing to let it happen. Kinda like when your mother died."

When I saw her jaw clench, I knew I'd hit a nerve. "Shut up now or I will put an arrow through your eye."

"You're the one who asked the question, sweetie. Besides if you do that, you know Isaac will never want to be with you," I reminded her. "Do you know how many times he's told me he loves me since we broke up? He was still trying to win me back, even when you thought you had a chance with him."

She stepped forward, the crossbow still aimed at me. "Stop it. This isn't you."

"Although, Isaac would probably get bored, just like Scott did. That's why he's with Kira now, isn't it? She's much more interesting. And she's not plain, old, Allison Argent."

Allison was holding the crossbow right in front of my face at this point. But I wasn't scared. I knew she wouldn't. She still believed she could save me.

Derek walked up, pulling Allison away. "Alright, you're not on watch anymore. Walk away, before you do something you'll regret."

The girl hesitated, but eventually lowered her weapon and left me with the wolf.

I smiled at him, drawing in my power. My hair lifted off of my shoulders as we stared each other down. He brought his claws out in an attempt to seem menacing.

"What do you think is faster, Derek," I said softly. "Me ripping the air from your lungs, or you tearing my throat open?"

"Don't make me find out," he growled.