35|teenage mutant killer lizard

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

----------

Stiles threw the vase, thinking that Isaac was distracted. He wasn't. He dodged it easily, walking up to Stiles and shoving him against the wall. The boy sunk to the floor, gripping a hand to the back of his head.

Isaac then focused in on me, stalking over and putting a hand on my arm. "You don't have to be with them. You don't have to be on the losing side."

Reaching my hand behind me, I grabbed onto the first things I could get my hands on.

"I can assure you, I'm not." Swinging my arm around, I threw what I had grabbed and smacked Isaac in the side if the head, with what ended up being a photo frame.

Sorry Melissa.

Isaac's smirk turned to a frown. But before he could do anything, Scott finally decided to show up.

He grabbed Isaac, who let go of me to try and defend himself. However, Isaac was yet to become as good as Scott at controlling his strength and such.

Scott managed to take him down within a minute. He then went and got Erica, who Allison had managed to paralyze.

He lifted and threw Derek's Betas out the door, their bodies thumping onto the grass. Scott, Stiles, Allison and I walked out and stood on the patio.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott," Derek claimed, a smug look on his face.
"You're not an Omega. You're already an Alpha of your own pack."

I couldn't help but smile a little. We were like his pack; werewolves or not.

Derek smirked, lolling his head to the side. "But you know you can't beat me."

"I can hold you off until the cops get here," Scott said bluntly.

We could hear the sirens wailing in the distance, and the smirk was immediately wiped off of Derek's face.

Just when we thought the night was over, we heard a scattering sound on the roof. The four of us stepped out onto the grass and looked onto the roof.

The Kanima screeched before disappearing into the night.

"Allison, I thought you were watching her?" I asked the girl who was still holding the cross bow.

Allison huffed, "I got a little preoccupied with stopping Erica from killing her."

"Well, now she's gonna-"

"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" Someone demanded.

We all turned around to see Lydia standing on the porch, looking pretty pissed off.

"Wait," I mumbled. "So if Lydia is here, that means . . ."

"It's Jackson," Scott finished.

♡♢♤♧

We all sat in complete silence as Allison drove us home. She pulled up out the front of Lydia's house and turned the car off, sighing.

Lydia would be expecting an explanation, and we didn't exactly take the time to come up with one. After all, we thought that she was the Kanima.

Allison turned to her, her mouth gaping like a fish as she tried to gather her words. "I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened."