25|tripwire

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

Part 2, here we go!

Question of the Chapter: I've run out of question ideas, so feel free to ask me any questions if you have one

Season 2, here we go! I'm actually so excited!

Don't worry, I'm not going to make everyone wait as long as we had to for Stydia (Which I ship very strongly btw, although, I do also have feels for Stalia)

----------

The weekend had went by tortuously slow. I was alone in the house most of the time, left with only the company of my thoughts. Those mainly consisted of Stiles, which definitely didn't make it any easier.

After the incident at the school, my mum had tried to get time off of work, but she was just way too busy for them to allow her leave. Even if her daughter nearly died.

I had also been receiving more calls and texts from Charlotte, which was always nice. Honestly, I missed having her around. We fight like all sisters do, but I still love her.

I decided to stop wallowing. At least for a couple of hours. Pulling on some fresh clothes, I left a note on the bench and drove up to the hospital.

Lydia had woken up finally, but they hadn't discharged her yet. I wanted to visit her, but also, Stiles had been up there all weekend.

Would he have done the same for me? For Scott?

Of course he would have; we're his best friends. I felt bad for even thinking he wouldn't.

Arriving at the hospital, I noticed how dark the night had grown, and how the temperature had began to drop. Walking down the hallways, I wrapped my arms around myself instinctively as a chill ran down my spine. I didn't know if it was the cold breeze, or the memory of that night.

Peter attacking Lydia, basically kidnapping me and Stiles, injuring me, Peter had also killed Kate apparently, and then we all watched him die after Derek slashed his throat.

It's a lot to take in in one night.

I glanced down at my wrist, to the bandages I had wrapped it in. I rewrapped it before I had left the house, not wanting anyone to see that it had healed. We had enough on our plates.

Plus, the whole thing really scared me. What was I? Was I like Scott and Derek? I hadn't exactly grown fangs and claws on the full moon, so I didn't think so.

The corridors all looked the same, blurring into one as I attempted to find Lydia's room. I always hated hospitals.

Eventually, I ended up in a hallway, where a boy was lounged across several of the plastic chairs in the hospital hallway, and a get well balloon tied around his wrist.

It was Stiles, fast asleep as he awaited Lydia.

As I moved closer, I noticed that his mouth was moving. He was making weird kissing noises, before saying "You're dirty," and laughing to himself.

I rushed to his side, shaking him slightly, waking him up. I didn't want someone to hear him, considering it sounded like he was having a very non-PG-rated dream.

He wiggled around as he sat upright, hitting the balloon away from his face. "Riley?"

Sighing I sat down beside him, "Were you expecting someone else?" I muttered.