90|romeo and juliet

1

Part 100 omg.

Question of the Chapter - How are you guys feeling about the chapter 4.23 being the last?

----------

I walked past the fighting, my one mission to get over to Stiles and deal with him quickly. As I went, Isaac stepped in front of me, claws and fangs bared.

"Riley, I don't know what's wrong, but this isn't you," he growled.

I had more trouble than usual brushing off his words. I had been more than willing to help Void before; what had changed?
Shaking it off, I used my abilities to push him away from me, "I guess you don't know me as well as you thought you did."

He tried to follow me, but the oni kept him busy. Heading down the tunnel, I was met with Stiles, Lydia and Scott.

Scott immediately retracted his claws, ready to attack. Smirking, I pushed his hand away from me. "We both know you're not going to do anything with those, Scottie. Besides, you should really save them for the oni."

His eyes widened, before he glanced down to Lydia. "Go," she told him. "She won't hurt us."

Scott hesitated, before pushing past me and running down the narrow tunnel.

Playing with the air in the tunnel, I pinned Lydia to a wall. "Don't be so sure, Lydia."

"You won't," she repeated. "I was there with you and him, remember. I saw how you reacted. You don't want to do this."

I pulled tighter on her oxygen supply until she stopped speaking. "I think, you should stop making assumptions like that."

"Riley," Stiles said weakly. "Riley, you're stronger than this. Come back to me, please."

"You're too late. He understands me."

He shook his head, "No. We said we would never leave each other. We made a deal. And I plan on holding you to that."
Stiles used the wall to help himself climb to his feet, "And if he understood you, he wouldn't be making you kill your friends. He's just using you."

Was Stiles right?
"How do I know you're not just saying that to get me to stop?"

"You don't," he admitted. "But I'm not the Trickster, and you know it. If you don't believe me. . . than kill me."

"Stiles," Lydia choked out.

The boy stepped closer to me, holding my hand. "It's okay. I'm dying anyway. If you need to, and that's what saves you and makes you realise, then I'm okay with it."

I felt my grip on Lydia loosening. I looked down to see her holding her throat. What was I doing?

Dropping my hold completely, I stared at Stiles for a moment, before turning and running. If Void wanted him dead, he could do it himself.

As I ran through the tunnel, the sound of Lydia screaming Allison's name following me. I stopped in my tracks. Listening, I heard her shallow breaths. She was dying.

I felt a hand grab my arm, and then I was gone in a puff of darkness. When the shadow disappeared, I saw that I was no longer in the tunnels at Oak Creek.

Turning, I saw a bed and a desk. I was in Stiles' bedroom. The hand was still on my arm, and I saw that it was Void holding me.

"You killed her," I said softly. "Why would you do that?"

"You told them you would kill them," he reminded me.

"To cause chaos, just like we said. I never agreed to any of them dying."