[ 2 ]

[ September 9 ; Wednesday ]

[ Yoongi's POV ]

What a beautiful morning. Sun's smiling down on me, birds chirping. And of course a beautiful voice that I hear from my alarm.

"Good Morning!" The alarm blasted repeatedly, the alarm itself made me jolt up from my previous position in bed.

Of course, it's (Y/N)'s voice and that scent. The elegant fragrance that surrounded the room, the perfume of my love, oh such pure bliss.

I stood up to see my baby smiling in front of me. I caressed her cheeks and stared at her for some minutes before I actually let go. It was taken just a week ago, she was having a chubby bunny contest with her "friend".

I saw her still-sleeping face in my computer desk. What a wonderful day, I also dreamt of her, she was confessing to me.

It's a sign I guess.

I giggle giddily, usually I really don't like mornings but mornings like these are an exception. It's a perfect morning. First thing I hear, smell, touch and see is the love of my life. And I dreamt of her.

I sat down on my chair and stared intently at my screen, just about 28 seconds left and we will witness the most beautiful moment in life, everyday just with her existence is a beautiful moment.

5

4

3

2

1

And she wakes up.

"Shut up" she says first to her alarm. She just woke up and the first thing she said is 'shut up'. She's absolutely amazing. I just love the groggy morning voice. Oh my god. It's gonna be my new alarm! Good think I started recording her every move recently.

She stands up from her bed. "Good morning" she greets the picture.

"Good morning to you as well dear" I reply as if we woke up together, and conversing with each other. Like in Kdramas,

too cute for my heart, seriously.

"Beautiful day ahead!" She cheers.

"Just like you sweetie" I reply.

I can really imagine us doing this in the future, like husband and wife. Oh my God. And as much as I would like to stare at her all day in the screen, I prefer seeing her personally, so I started my daily routine quickly to see her at school later.

"Oh my God, my watch?!" She screams to herself.

"At the kitchen sink, you left it when you washed the dishes last night" I reply knowingly.

"Oh it's here." She says happilly

"Your welcome jagi" I reply

Too much for my poor heart. I can't even

I can't even describe the happiness in me. It's like putting all hapiness and love everything in one small cute box with pink glitters and rainbows and little hearts everywhere. And there are millions of boxes.

I finally finish my daily routine and stared at the screen for most of the time. I also replied to her whenever she talks.

"Okay. (Y/N) you got this girl, hwaiting" she says to herself in front of the mirror, before she leaves.

"Jagiya, hwaiting!" I cheer as well.

She went out and for safety precautions, I checked the door and all the locks in her house. Okay it's all safe.