[ 45 ]

[ September 30 ; Wednesday ]

(Y/N) laid on her bed, asking herself questions like 'did I leave the television on?'. She was contemplating her life decisions because she was about to make her boldest move ever. It was the only plan she had, only chance she got.

A knock disturbed her inner thoughts. Her heart pumped dangerously, this is it!

"Dear, I brought this delicious ramyeon! I felt like you must miss convenience store-bought ramyeon" Yoongi said.

Can he not be the sweetest thing ever?— she thought

"The thing is, Yoongi-ah" she said sweetly, oh how she wanted to puke. "I'm hungry for something else" she purred.

Dear Lord, forgive me for I have sinned

"Tell me dear! Anything, it may take a few minutes to get here though" he said as (Y/N) thought 'He was an innocent cinnamon bun roll after all'

(Y/N) stood up, placing her hands on Yoongi's now shaking once, he was nervous. He nervously smiled at her, placing the tray down. "(Y/N), b-b-baby" he stuttered.

"Yes daddy" she grinned.

Her still-locked hands made their way to his broad shoulders up to his neck, him shivering at her touch. She was sickened to the core, but she had to.

"B-baby y-your lun—" he whispered.

She shushed him, placing her slender fingers on his lips. He closed his eyes, awaiting for (Y/N)'s lips to smack him. Seconds passed and nothing came, he opened his eyes disappointedly.

When he opened his irises (Y/N) kissed him, sending his mind in a wave of frenzy. (Y/N)'s kiss was rough but he didn't mind, all he knew was it was something passionate. He kissed back. His hands rested on her tiny waist, and went below, he groped her ass as she emitted a squeal. His tongue asked for her permission to enter her mouth, and she did so instantly.

Isn't that too suspicious?— he thought, but he paid no mind to it.

He explored her mouth excitingly, getting hard as of the moment. She wrapped her dainty fingers on his hair, pulling it making him groan hard. He smiled as their tongues danced together in harmony.

Her hands reached his chest, touching his hard as rock chest. He may not look like it, but he was totally ripped beneath that black shirt. As they kissed, Yoongi felt hands below his waist, making him go wild.

Those dainty small delicate hands he loved. He wanted (Y/N) to just touch him all day, 'oh my god, that sounded so masochistic' he thought. He knew from the moment he laid his eyes on (Y/N) that this moment would happen. He also knew, that from the second (Y/N) stared at him with lust, all she wanted was those keys.

(Y/N) reached his pockets, pickpocketing the keys instantly yet smoothly. He smiled at his girl's smartness. He snatched the keys before she even had the chance to push him off.

"H-HEY!" She stuttered, embarrassed of what she just did. "Please, give me the keys!" She begged.

"And what? You'll leave me forever? What? You won't tell anyone of what I did?" He mockingly replied. "What I want is for everyone to know, that you belong to me!" He shouted.

"Please, you invaded my privacy! You killed my friend. You manipulated me for your sick little game" (Y/N) screamed.

"I bought you McDonalds" he added.

"You bought me— argh!" She got even more pissed if that was even possible.

"Please, I'm hurting already" she said, tears forming around her eyes.

"Baby" he whispered, hugging her form.

"If you really love me, you wouldn't want me to get hurt. You won't make me sad or angry or or mad" she cried out, trying to be released from his grasp.

"I won't make you cry, won't hurt you, won't let you be scared, won't cheat on you, won't make you sad" he whispered. "I promise"

"Y-you just did! Killing my friend, invading my privacy! Stalking me!" She said trying to guilt trip him.

"You made me cry at Minhyuk's funeral, made me sad when I found about the real you, made me scared when stalking me" she added. "HOW LOW CAN YOU GET?!" She screamed.

"I'M JUST PROTECTING YOU!" He screamed.

"Protect me from whom? You should be protecting me from yourself. Y-you you monster!" (Y/N) pointed at him, his eyes forming small tears around them.

"I WON'T STOOP THAT LOW! I'M JUST PROTECTING YOU FROM, AND IF YOU DON'T WANT IT, THEN FINE!" He screamed, same thing he's been saying all this time, protecting and protection.

"Cut the crap Yoongi. Protect me from what? Protect me how? By keeping me locked here forever?!" She argued.

"You thought that I'll keep you locked here forever?" He whispered, breathing in and out after all that screaming.

"I—" she was speechless,

"I love you too much to keep you here alone, and sad" he said. "Just the sight of you frowning makes my heart ache"

He fished out the keys from his pocket, smiling at (Y/N). Those type of smiles that hid the real pain beneath them.

"I guess this is for the best?" He said.

"Thank you, so much" she said with glee making his heart swell. He unlocked the handcuffs and unlocked the door.

"Yoongi before I go I need to tell you something" she said holding Yoongi's hands.

"Yes dear?" He asked, hopefully she found out immediately that they were meant to be.

She punched him square on the face and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Fuck you" she screamed.

"Oh my god!" He groaned. "I LOVE YOU!!" He screamed.

[A/N: im innocent i dont know these things KSJKS]