[ 22 ]

[ September 18 ; Friday ]

The week continued and turned uneventful. At that night, after eating all those food, Minhyuk called to check up on you. You gushed about this Mcdonalds guy and Minhyu said he is giving his best friend approval seal, which is also called oppa approval seal.

Soon enough, Minhyuk and Jaebum got closer, Youra and Namjoon were basically sticked to the hip and everyone was happy.

Youra said she was invited to Namjoon's place this friday, so she thought of inviting you, Minhyuk and Jaebum. The more the merrier right?

"Babe, we're here" Youra squealed to her phone, and coughs were heard from Minhyuk, Jaebum and you.

This time Jimin let you in. You reminisced the first time you and Minhyuk went here and Yoongi's ass was hurt. Jaebum and Minhyuk's jaws were wide open because of Jimin who opened the door shirtless.

"Chim go get a shirt on" Taehyung commanded as he threw a loose shirt to Jimin.

"Come in, come in" Seokjin heartily welcomed.

Youra ran towards a room that you suppose was Namjoon's room and the three of you sat down the couch.

Minhyuk and Hoseok was having a friendly conversation. Jaebum nervously typed out on his phone because he wasn't even close with the guys yet.

You remembered your way through Yoongi's room and went inside, because Minhyuk and Jaebum wasn't talkative enough today, unfortunately for you. You're the type of person that always wanted someone to talk to.

"Yo! Yoongi-ssi" you greeted.

"Oh (Y/N)-ah" he replied.

His face visibly turned upside down, maybe not that obvious but you were observant of things.

"Hey, you alright?" You asked. While his face looked up and went down again.

"I- "

"I?" You said

"Y-you" he stuttered out. His words had a hard time getting out.

"Me?"

"It's too hard" he said.

"Eh?! What is?" You asked

'That I want this song to be perfect, but I can't because I don't even know why' he thought.

"That, you haven't called me yoongs" he muttered while pouting.

"Is that it?" You laughed and smiled. While he nodded shyly. He didn't want to burden you of his own problems so instead he made-up one.

"Okay fine" you said while going out. While he panicked internally 'is it something I said?' He asked himself

"Yo! Yoongs! What's popping" you greeted again, with a big smile on your cheery face.

He can't help but smile, you were there standing right there in his reach. And you were making him smile and his heart just melted at the thought.

"So Yoongs what're you doing?" You curiously asked. "Another song?" you continued and he just nodded.

"What's it about?" You asked, little did you know, it was about you.

"Same old cliche unrequited love shit" he said bluntly.

"Oh" you giggled at his choice of words.

"(Y/N)-ah can you sing this part?" He asked while looking at you. And you genuinely smiled, not those smiles that were forced, but ones that really made you smile. No one actually said anything about you're singing but you knew you suck ass at it. So the though of Yoongi wanting you to sing a verse or for the sake of having a sample just made you smile.

"If you want to, no pressure" he added, He isn't dumb even if he finds your voice alluring like the mermaids in the sea calling out his name, other people doesn't. But for the sake of making you smile he was suggesting you to sing it. Because a smile from you was more than enough to keep him going.

"Sure" you said, and he left to fix the equipment. You flipped through his notes finding so many poems written beautifully,

He entered and snatched his notebook before you even see anything that would make you loathe him for life.

"Oh sorry" you apologized.

"Nah, it's fine" he shrugged it off.

You sang that part he wanted you to and he asked you to rap as well that made you feel ecstatic. After that he presented it to the boys or what you call the 'vocal line'

As he played the song you noticed, some of the song was sung by him too. Now you've noticed his voice was hoarse and rough 'maybe he sang and rapped too much' you thought

The boys we're excited to sing because according to them they haven't sing for like ages.

"Ohhhhh like a comeback" Minhyuk said.

"Yeah I guess you can put it that way" Jimin said while munching on his biscuit.

"Do you dance as well?" Jaebum asked.

"Actually we do, only few of our songs have choreography" Hoseok proudly said.

"You have other songs too?" You asked "that's amazing!" You said.

"Hyungs are amazing" Jungkook pointed out to Namjoon, Yoongi and Hosoek although it was for all the hyungs he has.

The vocal line sang the song that made your jaws drop. You didn't know behind their pretty boy faces they also can sing.

It was a fun day indeed. It was already 8 pm so you all decided to get rest and go home.

And it was also time for Yoongi to take action.