[ 11 ]

[September 14 ; Monday ]

Home.

(Y/N) didn't like her house as much as people normally would. A home holds the warmth of the family, giving more reason for her to hate her home.

After she bid Minhyuk goodbye she entered her two-storey house that had just the right space for a 4-person family.

"I'm ho-" she was about to call then stopped when realization hit her.

Pabo, you forgot again.

She placed her items on her room and changed her clothes to much comfortable ones. She was too lazy to cook and wanted to skip her dinner

'But mother said never skip meals' she thought to herself as she contemplated over the argument in her head.

Finally she chose to sleep early and skip her dinner. Having finished her schoolwork, she closed her lights and laid on the bed. The said girl unwinded her mind and thought of all things that happened today.

Before she slept, she thought of random thoughts like if she would ever find her prince and those romantic whatnots.

"Will I ever-" she said aloud to herself, not even finishing her sentence.

I must be out of my mind.

Insecure thoughts filled her worrisome mind, (Y/N) is usually a person with an exuberant personality, but sometimes insecurity would come and knock her down twenty feet below.

"I'm ugly, that's why"

"Even Minhyuk in cosplay would pe prettier than me"

"Is it because, I'm not likeable? Or I'm too boring" she said aloud. She chuckled quietly while tears blurred her eyesight. She wiped it immediately.

I'm a strong, independant woman!

'Or maybe its beacuse I'm not too girly?' She asked again. 'Is this the reason no one's interested in me?' She asked herself.

She paused for a long time while contemplating over stuff.

"YAH! WHEN WILL I MEET YOU? WHEN WILL YOU LOVE ME? IM WAITING" she screamed to no one in particular.

I really must be out of my mind.

As those thoughts filled her mind she slowly drifted off to dreamland. While somewhere in someplace else, someone whom treasured her dearly, held onto the screen a little bit too much.

[ Yoongi's POV ]

NOO

I feel my heart slowly crumbling. While I open another bottle of wine. My heart hurts physically and my eyes puffed out tears I've never let out since, like forever.

Seeing her insecure was my weakness. I clutched my heart to relieve the pain but to no avail my heart stil hurts.

"I'm ugly, that's why" she spoke silently, it was almost as quiet as a whisper.

"Your fücking not babe. I swear." I screamed as I trashed my studio. Again.

I threw my chair, computer screens and papers all over the place in frustation. Unknowingly, tears started to cascade my face. I stood up straight and punched my wall.

Good thing that I have another stalking base at my room. Or else I'd die.

'My darling isn't supposed to be sad. My purpose in life has been ruined. She's sad, she's insecure, she doesn't love herself, she thinks that Minhyuk is prettier than her-

-(Y/N) baby I'm sorry.' I thought as I opened another bottle.

"Yoongi hyung, are you alright?" A voice asked.

Is it just me or do I hear (Y/N) calling me?

I cleared my eyes and saw a tired Namjoon peeking from the door. It was just me after all.

I quickly covered the computer screens. While he silently chuckled at my behavior.

"Yoongi hyung, its fine. I've seen this before and I'm not called a genius for nothing" he told me.

I poured all my feelings and sadness towards Namjoon. All the pain and torture I feel when I hear (Y/N) talking trash about herself. At times when I hear someone talking trash about my darling I instantly want to kill them. But tonight, that's not the case.

Namjoon dragged me to who-knows-where but I assumed he dragged me towards the living room. Is it me or is it  too chilly in the living room?

Namjoon made me sit and eventually I fell asleep.

Then I felt someone carrying or is it just because I'm drunk?

Finally, whoever carried me, placed me down to my room. I didn't even had to open my eyes to know it was my room. It had (Y/N)'s scent, so no doubt its my room.

Knowing I was drunk. I slept the night away.

[ the next morning ]

"WHAT THE FÜCK"

[A/N: hi! Precious readers, thanks for giving my trash- I mean book, a chance. Sorry my updates are slow. In the meantime you can read  "PAST and NOW" story written by RM-BIASED hehe #ShamelessAdvertismentToCoverUpMyLateUpdates]