[ 55 ]

[ October 20 ; Tuesday ]

Yoongi placed his index finger on his lips, shushing you. You nodded immediately and he looked back at the door. Once he saw nobody was coming in he tiptoed nearing you and where you were seated.

Finally, my new superhero anpanman is here!

"Yoongi please help me" you whisper yelled. He tried to remove the heavy handcuff away from your hands.

"That's what I'm here for baby" he said. "This is why I want you to be locked in my house" he said grumpily.

"What?" You asked trying to comprehend what does he actually mean. Locked for what now?

"You thought I'd keep you there forever?" He asked as he giggled lightly.

"Y-yes" you mumbled.

"When you were at my house, massive incidents happened. I just had to make sure the coast is clear and safe for you" he smiled at you, then he focused once again on the handcuff.

"I didn't knew it was that old creep who's been doing these" he mumbled still focused on the handcuff.

You were speechless, all of this just for you.

Then black built men came in the door. Upon seeing a stranger barging in the room, they fired right away. Yoongi dodged all of them, he knocked down three of the men. He was pretty badass.

The one and last standing man called for a backup in his walkie-talkie. Yoongi didn't mind that at all and continued to remove your handcuff. You looked at him hopefully,

"Why can't I remove it baby" he said panicked and rushed.

"B-but Yoongi you have to get me out of here." You stuttered out.

A group of more built men came inside the room firing away at Yoongi, you swear you could see these typed of things in Dramas.
Yoongi didn't want to use guns, that might turn you off as he did before. So he didn't and fought them combat mode. Yoongi's feet was flying in the air. Someone punched him straight on the face, that's why he had no choice and took out a gun pointing it to you.

"YO DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?" You screamed aloud.

"If you don't let us go, I'll kill her" Yoongi said,

They didn't want (Y/N) dead, she is the prized possession of their boss, tif she dies, EVERYONE DIES. One guy from the back shot Yoongi at his leg, he fell straight on the ground while you gasped at him.

"YOONGI! NO"

"Bring him to the boss!" A deep voice said, one of the bodyguards.

You wailed out his name. You screamed at them to let you go as Yoongi went outside your designated room.

"TAKE HIM TO THE BOSS?" Yoongi asked fearfully.

"I AM YOUR BOSS" he said in a deep tone, while the bodyguards let go of his arms. He dusted off the nonexistent dirt particles om his shoulders and opened the large two-door door with both his hands.

"Good Evening Father-in-law and Mother-in-law!" He said enthusiastically. "NICE TO MEET YA AGAIN!" He smiled.

[A/N: ok maybe some of my updates will be slower and has less content im sorry, its my school's fault, and thank you for 99k holy shit]