[ 34 ]

[ September 24 ; Thursday ]

Around a suspicious early morning, a suspicious person walked around the suspicious alleyways of a suspicious street.

The night sky was too beautiful that early morning. Too bad someone was about to die.  He sighed once again, he wasn't a big fan of violence himself. But he needed to, this guy has been way too much of a nuisance. There was this another who was also a bother, but he knew for a fact that 'the another guy' was way too stronger and he had to plan it out properly.

He removed his black snapback and wore his cap properly to hide his pale features. His black converse made sound when he stepped at the crisp fallen leaves. He neared a bench where someone sobbed silently, his shoulders shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have cam—" Mr. Suspicious said. Minhyuk, who was crying, looked up to see a person wearing all black standing stiffly.

"Oh no, I was about to leave anyway" Minhyuk rushingly said, checking his watch.

"Do you have a problem?" The guy (sir suspicious) asked, he facepalmed internally. His words weren't right.

"I mean, Y-you can talk your problems with me" he awkwardly said, smoothing out his plan.

"You do seem awfully familiar" Minhyuk replied, the last thing Minhyuk wanted to do was share a problem with a stranger when he couldn't even share it with his own best friend that treated him like her own sibling.

"N-nothing's wrong" Minhyuk said wiping the stain quickly.

"There is something wrong with you" he,suspicious, said and chuckled.

"Excuse me?" Minhyuk asked, what the man said was more of mockery than pity and it pushed him off the edge.

"I said, there is something wrong with you. You piece of shit." He repeated, holding Minhyuk's arms with his hands.

"Let me go, perverted old guy!" Minhyuk screamed while trying to get away.

"Oh God no! I don't swing that way" the man spoke. "All I want is my lovely (Y/N), that's all there is to this" he said.

"(Y-Y/N)?! WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HER?!" Minhyuk screamed while the guy covered his mouth, this guy sure knows how to scream.

Muffled screams were heard as the guy carried Minhyuk to the trunk of his car. He removed his hands of the non-existent infection he childishly thought he'd be infected of, if he hold unto Minhyuk that long. He was disgusted.

To treat the infection, he had to exterminate the source.

That was what he was about to do.

[A/N: who do u think mr. suspicious is? Also I didn't know i had to place mature content warning, when the story has killing lol. So imma place it now, cause things are bout to get dark]