[ 44 ]

[ September 30 ; Wednesday ]

"Yoongi, you can't marry someone at the age of 15" a woman in her mid-forties spoke.

"16" her secretary corrected.

"That's right 16" the woman said.

"Mother, ain't she the prettiest?" Yoongi replied, ignoring everything his mother said. He was staring at the computer.

"Yoongi—" her mother spoke.

"Young master, you can't marry anyone until you're in the right age of 18. You'll still go to college. You're gonna be the heir of the company. There is only 0.01% chance that she'll marr—"

"NEVER SAY I WON'T MARRY HER!" He growled. Pointing the gun at her mother's secretary.

"B-but sir" the secretary gulped.

BANG!

The secretary fell, blood oozing out from her head. His mother looking at him fearfully.

"Say that one more time? Please?" He said with a giggle pointing the gun at her mother.

His mother stood there motionless. She didn't know what to say to her son. It has been like this ever since he was a child. He wants a Grammy, he'll get one. It was always what Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets. But now, Yoongi wanted a specific person, and he's dangerous than ever.

"Y-you, fine we'll hire an attorney, they'll fix all the papers. Just make sure you make her sign it" her mother said. "Next time, give me a heads up when you kill another secretary. She's the third one this month" she scolded.

"Be grateful I didn't kill the driver too, or else you'll be walking home mother" he grinned maniacally. All his mother could do was roll her eyes.

"So Mother, we'll be living on our own after the marriage." He said. "And have our Honeymoon on Europe" he added.

"Is that too much?" He asked sweetly.

"We have tons of money, it'll never be too mu—"

"For her mother, not for me" he sighed  "won't she feel overwhelmed?" He said, still worrying about his lover.

"Why don't you ask her?" Her mother said boringly, fiddling with the computer keys.

"Good idea mother. She'll know where to go" he said smiling from ear to ear.

'Is this the child I've grown? How did he become this monster?' His mother thought.

"Does she love you?" Yoongi's mother asked.

"Oh she does, she really do!" He popped. "She just doesn't know it yet" he mumbled silently, although his mother heard it.

"You know that I only have two conditions. You'll have to manage the business and you have to marry someone who you love—"

"And someone who loves you back. I know mother" he groaned. "She loves me, she really does. I think, I hope so" he said.

"You hope so?" Yoongi's mother asked.

"She'll love me whether she likes it or not. She doesn't really have that much choice" He replied darkily. "I'd do everything it takes, everything" he smiled, caressing the computer screen.

"You can go now mother" he shooed. His mother looked at him questioningly.

"Aren't you even going to introduce me to your wife?" She scoffed following her son to the exit.

"When time comes, when we're officially together, I'll bring her home." He popped while opening the door.

"When will that time come? She won't even glance your way" She laughed, going out of the place.

"Oh she will mother. She will" he said smirking. "And I already know how to"

[A/N: sorrry for late update, love u]