[ 52 ]

[ October 18 ; Sunday ]

You were pacing around the house, nervousness evident on your face. You'd pray any prayer to any god and any religion just to get your parents back safely.

You dropped the banana milk you've been drinking once you heard the knocks on the door and placed your phone at your pocket. Tears lightly flowing from your face as you opened the door expecting it to be your parents smiling at you.

But life was unfair.

All you got was a bloodied officer that was scared for his life.

"(Y/N)! Help me please!" He said. Your brain malfunctioned. Why is he here? Where are my parents? What happened to him? Why is he full-on blood?

You were in a daze until he screamed out your name. "(Y/N)!"

"Oh my god, o-okay! Let me treat your wounds first!" You said quickly, he shook his head.

"N-no, I have to get you there. H-he has your family, your parents." He shuddered.

"But your wounds it looks deep, so much bloo—" you reasoned out, still he wasn't listening.

"My wounds are fine! We have to get your parents!"

"But the police, did you report already? There's no back-up plan? No anything?" You were confused as hell.

"I already called back-up, l-let's go"

"Just wait! You're bleeding and your goddamn wounds. Wait, where is your wo—"

"LET'S GO! You won't see them ever again if we don't go now!" He screamed louder.

"Is that a threat?" You asked. "Are you fucking threatening me, at this moment of time?!" Something's off about him.

"No! It's just that we have to go there to get your family, your parents!" He said nervously.

"And what do I get? I'll stay there instead? Me in exchange of my parents?" Not that you didn't want to get your parents, but that is such a dick move.

"We have to get there right now!" He screamed grabbing your wrist.

"You're with him, aren't you?" You asked, is he with the stalker?

"I'm not why would you say that?!" He screamed. He is so with the stalker.

"I won't go!" You said stubbornly, planting your feet hard on the ground.

"You give me no choice" he said as he swung his fist to your gut. You landed on the floor, groaning because of the pain. "Why did you punch me you fucker!" You screamed out.

He carried you outside. He opened the trunk and placed you inside. "Let me go, I don't like it here on the trunk! Please I don't like narrow spaces" you cried. The car revved and you felt like you were in a box and you were shaken to death.

"Suck it up. That's what you get" he said, driving the car faster making you bump your head.

"Tell me when that chief comes, I ought to teach him a lesson. Placing her in the trunk like that! Outrageous. She's coming in a bit! I need everyone to be prepared! Scare the hell out of her like really scared, but not to the point that she'll faint, I wouldn't want tha—" stalker said, placing his mask on the desk.

"Young master you're rambling on again" a polite voice said.

"Oh yeah, I'm so nervous holy shit" he said, while his hands fidgeted

"Don't worry, she'll love you" the polite woman placed her hand on the guy's back.

"You think?" He asked hopefully.

"If she doesn't, you'll kill me" the woman replied monotonously.

He only laughed. "Damn right! Okay guys, it's showtime"

The car stopped abruptly as you hit your head. Once he opened the trunk, you jumped out and tried to run away. He grabbed your wrists and using his free hand, handcuffed your wrists.

You then remembered Yoongi and his pillow-like handcuffs. Yoongi— I mean the handcuffs were so soft.

He pulled you inside the big doors. The doors opened and you saw many bulky men lined up, bowing down at you.

"My dear! You're finally home!" A blooming voice from above said.

Ew.

[A/N: it took me so long to update, ddaeng killed me and reincarnated me at the same time]