[ 17 ]

[ September 16 ; Wednesday ]

You woke up and immediately felt paranoid. Like eyes were watching you or something. Something that watches your every move.

Damn you 'prankster who wants to eat my food'

You prepared for your day and went to meet Minhyuk. You see him waving at a distance and you waved back, grinning a little. You jogged a bit to reach him until a black cloth covered your eyes. Panic rushed through your veins and you hear Minhyuk screaming

"Let me go, you damn asshole. My food is fucking mine." You growled, a tad bit louder than you expected.

The kidnapper suddenly let go and removed the black cloth, lo and behold it was your dear friend  Kwon Youra.

"Your food is fucking- I get it girl, no one is getting between you and your food" she laughed a bit and faced you.

"its just me" she said and smiled.

"Holy Lord get away from my best friend!" An angry Minhyuk suddenly popped out from nowhere. While trying to smack her on the head with a book.

Oh my god. Why are my friends like this? Just kidding I love them.

"Hey! Bro stop hitting a girl." Jaebum suddenly appeared right behind Youra, he was trying to stop Minhyuk.

Minhyuk's world seemed to stop, this guy got him mesmerized. I wonder if he's gay?

"Yeah sure bro" Minhyuk replied with a deep voice that made you laugh your ass off.

After Youra announced that their switching schools and attending BHA (BigHit Academy), everyone soon got along, Minhyuk and Youra knowing each other. Jaebum knowing Minhyuk. You all rushed to the classroom. And the teacher looked at you expectantly.

"W-we just toured them around the school" You shyly said

"And w-we led them to the classroom" Minhyuk added.

"Very well students, I guess? But next time, lead them to the proper class alright? This isn't even her class!" The teacher said.

All you wanted to the was facepalm so hard your face would leave the Earth. And your classmates laughing made it harder.

"Yes, ma'am" Minhyuk said while grabbing your hand and taking a seat. While the teacher led Youra to the next room, Jaebum sat somewhere near you and Minhyuk immediately so that, firstly: he knew someone, and second: so that he doesn't need to introduce himself.

And the teacher suprisingly did not notice that he hadn't introduce himself and continued the class.

Break rolled on and you guys were on a table while chatting amongst yourselves. Getting acquainted easily, Minhyuk and your friends had a great time eating. You were having fun you were all telling stories about BTS, eating each other's foods, even feeding each other.

Only two was not having fun. Only two was gripping their utensils in jealousy.

[A/N: i really love Youra and Jaebum of PAST AND NOW. Crdts to the characters of RM-BIASED.THANK Ü FOR 5K♡ love ya'll. Have u listened to let go?❤ also im only saying this now coz im a lazy-ass: we entered the top thingy🎆 cant beleive it actually we are in #877 in fanfiction😚]