[ 18 ]

[ September 16 ; Wednesday ]

"Babe" Namjoon growled with much annoyance, standing in front of (Y/N) and her friends' table.

(Y/N) choked on the rice she was eating.

"M-me?" Minhyuk stuttered and pointed to himself.

"Yes b-babe?" Youra curiously asked.

"Let's talk for a bit yeah?" Namjoon asked while Youra popped a cheerful sure while linking her arms with Namjoon.

The table and half of the Canteen was silent until Jaebum said quietly "they may or may not be in a relationship" that only Minhyuk and (Y/N) heard.

"What?!" The pair asked, is that the reason they moved?

"Shhh, she doesn't want anyone to know, yet" Jaebum said once again.

I can see why, imagine the whole school after you because your boyfriend's a heartthrob.

"Speaking of, (Y/N) you're still single right?" Jaebum asked with a small smile.

Ugh boys with cute smiles, my weaknessss.

"Um, I think?" (Y/N) said in a questioning tone. Cause she might have possibly invested her whole heart on Chanyeol, no biggie actually.

"She isn't, she's mine" a voice she didn't expect to answer said.

Aish this oppa I swear, he's always protecting me like a child.

"Real funny Minhyuk, aren't you gay?" Jaebum whispered the last part for only them to hear.

"H-how did y-you kn-know?" Minhyuk replies a bit shookt.

"Nothing, just my gay senses were tingling. So back to the topic, (Y/N) you still are right?" He questioned again.

"Hey! Told you she isn't. She's mine" Minhyuk replied again.

"Minhyuk, it's fine. No need to protect me oppa~" (Y/N) purred.

"First of all. Ew" Minhyuk pointed out.

"Why though?" (Y/N) asked, while Jaebum had a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"Jinyoung, may or may not saw your profile on my instagram, and may or may not have taken a liking to you. And may or may not have used this chance to ask you if your were single or not" Jaebum replied.

"Hey! I won't date him for you okay? I'm pretty sure you 'may or may not' like him" (Y/N) whispered.

"H-how" Jaebum asked as he sat there frozen.

"Well, my gay senses were tingling" (Y/N) said with a small laugh. Jaebum laughing along with her and Minhyuk laughing as well although he had no idea what was it about.

"Hey! Do you mind if Namjoon's sitting with us, he's kinda lonely, I think?" Youra, who appeared suddenly spoke.

"Y-YES" Minhyuk screamed.

"Sure" (Y/N) and Jaebum nonchalantly said.

"I'm lonely too" someone said sitting immediately beside (Y/N) with a bored tone,  which was unexpectedly Yoongi.

"Traitor! hyungs like you should be kicked out of the house" Hoseok said while Seokjin and the others screaming "yeah!"

Jungkook stood up followed by Taehyung and sat at their table as well. Seokjin, Jimin and Hoseok following suitly. (Y/N) was squished to death.

Why the hell are they here?

As much as (Y/N) wanted to complain, her mother taught her good manners and right conduct so she didn't complain at all, after all she didn't want to be (road*) rude.She instead talked to Jaebum because Minhyuk was seemingly busy staring at Taehyung.

They talked on the phone.

Jaebumblebee🐝:
Its fine if you date him
yknow? No pressure

(Y/N)-ah🦄:
Its cool, I dont know
him that much so its fine

Isnt Youra gonna
complain? she wants
me to have a bf often lol

Does she even know?

Jaebumblebee🐝:
Oh yeah

Stupid me

I have plannnn! Get
along with it yeah?

"You sure aren't single?" Jaebum asked, a tad bit loudly so that Youra would hear as he winked at (Y/N), so that she would know what he was planning.

"Yeah, 100 percent. Wouldn't date Jinyoung. Big X. Cross. No no." (Y/N) said while coughing loudly at that, as she winked back

"Too bad (Y/N) he likes you, like a lot" Youra said while chewing, Namjoon scolding her a bit.

"Well Jaebum's still available you know?" She said as she cleared her throat.

While (Y/N), Jaebum and Yoongi choke on their food. (Y/N) and Jaebum choked because of obvious reasons. Yoongi must've choked accidentally. Maybe

(Y/N)-ah🦄:
Does she?

She doesnt, does she?

Jaebumblebee🐝:
Does she what????

(Y/N)-ah🦄:
Does she,

Run run run na
momchol suga eopseo

Jokeee. Does she know
you part of the multicolored flag?

Jaebumblebee🐝:
Not yet. Unfortunately
she hasnt caught up yet

Even his bf can see smh

Although she said she isnt
a homophobic ass.

(Y/N) chuckled a bit. She closed her phone and continued eating, but still couldn't remove the image of the last text Jaebum sent. Laughing silently, she looked crazy.

"Why?" Yoongi asked beside her while glaring like crazy at Jaebum.

"Nothing, just Jaebum" she silently said. That just triggerred him, he stood up and threw his plate back on the proper waste. He went to the classroom immediately while some fangirls silently followed him.

(Y/N) and her friends were shocked but the rest of Bangtan assured them not to be.

"So what's it like to be a heartthrob's girlfriend?" Minhyuk whispered to Youra

"What's a heartthrob?" Namjoon asked.

[A/N: eeeuuuupphhhoooorriiiaaaa♡. Thank ü for 8k guys sml, *YOURE ROAD YKNOW YOURE ACTING LIKE A KED. sorry i just had to😂]