[ 24 ]

[ September 18 ; Friday ]

"I'll drive you both home" Yoongi proposed as he raised his hand. Seeing it as his ultimate chance.

"Minhyuk's house is like a street further, is that fine?" You asked him while entering his car.

"No problem, it's the least we can do for paying us a visit tonight" he courtly said, making Minhyuk giggle a bit and Yoongi smirk.

The whole ride was a complete bore for Yoongi, You and Minhyuk chatted at the back of the car while he drove silently. Pretty far from his fantasies where you and him would be holding hands while driving and when an animal, specifically a deer comes up the road, you would scream "Yoongs! Deer" and instead of stopping the car, Yoongi would say "why love?" And you'd blush because Yoongi suddenly professed that he really loves you and that he was glad that you called him "dear", so he answered "why love?" and you both would blush and stay in each other's arms that night on the car. Oops that went too far, way too far.*

"Okay! I'm pretty sure this is your house" Yoongi said as he stopped at your house, although he memorized it by heart. He could even go to your place with his eyes closed.

"Yes, yes it is" you said. He ran outside as fast as he could. You were shocked because you didn't know where he was going.

"Here, let me carry the bag" he said as he opened the door and reached out his hand for the bag. But instead you gave your hand that made his heart thump crazily.

"That's what you were running for?" You giggle "yes" he said shyly.

"Okay goodnight yoongs" you bid goodbye.

"Goodnight, I love you" he said.

"WHAT?!" You screamed in shock. That was shookening

"Oh my god" he screamed as well. "S-s-sorry! I just said it by mistake" "It's just a mannerism I'm sorry" he said rushingly

'Because every night, when you say Goodbye to your family picture I imagine you saying goodnight to me and I say I love you every time' he thought and wanted to say.

"Y-yeah, with your mom right? You probably said I love you goodnight to your mom" you asked, while your blush was starting to fade off.

"Yup" he said while saluting.

"Okay then goodbye" you waved before locking the door.

Yoongi entered the car to drop Minhyuk, his plan doing well good. As soon as (Y/N) left, Minhyuk has been talking to Yoongi, although he wasn't even listening.

"Oh here we are!" Minhyuk said. "Goodbye Minhyuk" Yoongi said with a monotone voice.

"Also, Someone said Jaebum has a crush on you" Yoongi said again with a teasing tone. "Jaebum's whipped man" he said.

"Wh-what?" Minhyuk stuttered out.

"I wasn't actually suppose to say but, I feel like you two look good" Yoongi said while starting his car "goodbye Minhyuk, have a good night" he waved and left.

Yoongi smirked internally, at last some progress. Now he has to say thank you to Namjoon, that child made it easier for him.

"Okay~" he sang out, a thing he only does when he is alone. He went out his car and entered the apartment.

"Time to watch (Y/N) breathe until she falls asleep" he giggled cutely.

[A/N: yoongs' selca was hot af😩 so i had to place it there hehe. To bless yo thirst. Have a good day💕*credits to tumblr for this one]