Chapter 07 - Tydol Mountain Range

Read chapters ahead on my website: https://www.shadowsnet.com

Read on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7912KX

*****

In the blink of an eye, a week had passed, and the Sky Splitting School selection date was getting closer and closer. Machen Town quickly became more crowded with a merry atmosphere. The density of travelers, wanderers, and merchants was only increasing day by day with no sign of ending in the short term.

Within the Feng Manor, on the extensive training field. Feng Yu could be seen training non-stop as flashes of white light danced around the area.

Swish! Swish! Swish!

A flash of light could be seen trailing in a straight line within the space of 10 meters. Vaguely, the figure of the young man could be seen for an instant only to vanish once again leaving a white trailing line appearing at another location within 10 meters away.

During this period, Feng Yu had given his undivided attention towards training his <Lightning Flash Steps Technique>. At this point, he already grasped small success stage and was now trying to perfect it.

"Now, this is better. It seems that Top Tier Martial Techniques still take quite a bit of time to master as well, despite having such a powerfully mutated soul. It is still countless times faster than how long it took me to master it this time around compared to my previous life." Feng Yu was feeling happy at the successful cultivation of his favorite technique.

"It's about time I left for Mount Tydol." Putting himself together he went back towards his room to freshen up and prepare for the trip.

After he fully prepared, he donned a dark-greyish robe while stealthily and swiftly made his way out of the Feng Family Manor. After turning a few corners and going through a few different streets, he carefully looked around for a moment trying to find any suspicious characters.

"Seems that I was oversensitive. No matter, training comes first." Feng Yu whispered to himself as he made his way towards the town entrance at a reasonable pace mixing within the bustling crowd.

A few moments later, phasing out of the shadows of a discrete corner, a figure stood silently watching Feng Yu leave the town, carefully observing the direction he went.

Whoosh! Silently the figure vanished from the corner of the street, fading away into the darkness once again...

******

Within a restaurant, inside of a private boot.

Xiang Shu was feeling frustrated. He had wanted to try and quickly kill Feng Yu once more to prove himself to his father, despite his warning and the disappointment showed towards him. However, Feng Yu stayed inside the Feng Manor for almost two weeks of time.

He was angry at himself for wasting his precious time that should have been used to prepare for the nearing talent selection.

"That bastard! When the selections begin, I'll make sure he knows what it means to live while seeking to die." Xiang Shu snarled as he bit a spirit fruit, fiercely swallowing it and then chugging down some wine.

Swish! A form suddenly appeared within the room promptly bowing before Xiang Shu with his hands cupped as he politely said: "Young master Xiang, the target has finally begun to move."

Crash! Quickly tossing aside the wine jar to the ground and breaking it to pieces, he got up excitedly while looking towards the man in black.

"HA! Finally, let us see how you get away this time. Quickly tell me, where is he?" He asked in a commanding tone.