Chapter 92: The Birth of a .....................!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

IIt was a scene like none other seen before...

As bolts of multi-colored thunder blanketed the sky a vast world as far as the eye could see. While this thunderstorm was in progress, a sea of flame would rise from the earth threatening to scorch the sky. However, the thunderous lights that had lost their limits struck down continuously towards these ever burning flames.

The transparent figure of a green haired middle-aged man could be seen hovering calmly at the center of this world; he looked around at the chaotic battle occurring before him with a calm expression unphased by their clashing energies.

He said, "Such a mess! Oh well, playtime is over its time to for you both to merge..."

The green haired man upon saying this reached his hand outwards and made a gripping motion as if grasping the void itself. Soon, the space within Feng Yu's mind had started to change as the clashing energies instantly came to a halt.

"Singular, Fusion....." He said once again as his voice became the loudest in this chaotic world eclipsing the noises previously made from the collision of thunder and flame energies.

Rumble! The world within both Feng Yu's mind and the white space shrouded by green energies had started to shake in an apocalyptic manner.

Outside of Feng Yu's mind within the spacial gap above the Endless Rain Zone, the green haired man looked at the chaotic scene around him in surprise. He said, "Such a powerful prestige! Even in its quarter formed state, it's already capable of affecting not only his inner consciousness but also this contained pocket realm as well. If such is the case, then upon truly forming his new bloodline the 'Microworld' outside will suffer disastrous effects. What kind of human am I creating?"

While he felt his concerns, his curiosity for the unknown only continued to rise, as he found it interesting to see such a strange human before his eyes. His eyes glowed in an excited light as channeled more power into the Feng Yu's body to speed up the process while saying, "Heh! Come little human brat, let this one see how far you can evolve? Show me that you are capable of reaching 'their' leagues..."

Within his sea of consciousness, Feng Yu was now floating between two separate spheres of blood.

The left blood was within a sea of sacred fires in which an ancient will rested, while the right blood was within a storm of supreme thunders that crashed down on top of a large box that rested at its center.

Feng Yu looked at the two large blood spheres and felt that the pride of the ancient wills within them were willing to compromise.

However, as he was pondering a new thought arose within his mind as if an unknown power was influencing him. He looked towards both energies and willed towards them, "Since you don't want to work as a team, then work as one. Join with me and become something new..."

The two wills remained silent for a while, soon though, the Eternal Ancient Will was the first comply, "The Pheonixxxx will be reborn into the new... and were will now.... forever changeee..."