Chapter 256 Hall of Memories, Supreme Prodigies?

The Hall of Memories has been the iconic site of the Southern Pass since the creation of the passages, many years ago. It is a record of all the deeds of peerless figures from the olden times, their contributions to humanity in the times of chaos, against the war between the fiend races and the True Yuan World.

Despite the years, however, these walls have proudly rested on this earth. It seemed as if they each carried the will of their creators, standing firm until the end of time.

At this moment, Feng Yu was already touring its interior, his eyes moving from here to there as he saw sculptures of beauties and men, each with their heroic bearing and charming grace. Each of these sculptures emanated an aura of deep-rooted history as if just by staring at them, one would be able to tell that person's entire history.

Yet, no matter how long one stared, the most they could glean and understand was only that which a strange force had transferred directly to their minds. Feng Yu was now looking at the statues of a few peculiar looking individuals.

A gorgeous woman with a thing but an extra-long sword, her sculpture gave of an elusive but invincibly sharp intent. Next to her was a shadowy man with a hat over his head with most of his features shrouded by a robe, he gave one a feeling of timelessness as if time itself lost meaning to him. By his side was an older man with a decorated robe and intricate markings, he seemed as if he could divine anything in the world.

The final four were of a bladed head elder with a long beard and three dots on his forehead, carrying an aura that implied as if he could seal all things. Another elder had an elusive air, seeming fleeting as if at any moment he could vanish from reality and appear anywhere in space. With the final two being that of a gentle-looking elder and an old lady that carried two separate kinds of powerful beasty auras.

As Feng Yu ran his eyes over these sculptures, his eyes shone as a few words ran across his mind.

"Here lies the memories and deeds of the Seven Greats... the most powerful Exault One's of the True Yuan Greater World."

"They each led a fraction of the Emperor of Man's forces, crushing all who stood in their path across the Greater True Yuan Continent. Let it be known for all time that if none of these mighty warriors stood at the front of all enemies, no life would persist today; for these actions, their glory shall be recorded for all eternity."

Feng Yu was shocked as he saw the title 'Emperor of Man,' his mind went into a commotion, "Is it that senior? Tydol of the Phantasmal Swords, so he was the leader of these mighty figures."

As Feng Yu was surprised at this revelation, he then observed the features of the sculptures one by one. The first was the old man with tree dots on his forehead, Feng Yu's face grew curious as he pondered, "Was it him? The one Leon mentioned that saved our lives."

He said as he recalled Leon saying that a powerful individual had saved them, and it seemed that he had a certain relationship with the girl that addressed herself as the Daughter of Sealing. As Feng Yu stared at the sculpture for a while, a strange scene occurred as a voice sounded.

"Here lies one of the Seven Greats, a master of the Dao of Seals, the Three Seals Exault!"

As he heard this, Feng Yu was a bit surprised as he muttered, "Three Seals... interesting, then I suppose that girl was something akin to his disciple." He said as he recalled He Mifeng.

Feng Yu then shifted his sights to the stature of the old man in a decoded robe that had elaborate markings. Not long after, the voice spoke again.

"Here lies one of the Seven Greats, a master of the Dao of Divination, the Divine Eye Exault!"

As he heard this, he continued to eye the other sculpture in an orderly fashion. When Feng Yu looked at the two elders with beastly auras, the voice then spoke once more.