Chapter 81 - 10% Aura Condensation, Alarmed Fiendkins!

Join my discord to keep updated:

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support DSG? Want extra chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

*****

The heaven was shrouded by bright golden lights, as divine energy filled the world.

The practitioners and fiendkin gathered within the Ancient Dragon Battlefield each carried different expression with most of them being that of excitement. Of course, this was only visible within their eyes as they were still currently within a state of stillness.

One figure of a red-haired youth was filled with even more excitement than the others as his gleamed with brilliant rays. He thought to himself, "My essence energy has achieved 10% Aura Condensation! How could this be possible? I haven't even advanced to the stage Aura Disciple yet."

As Feng Yu observed the scene within his body, there was an unusual development that could be noticed.

Around a small organ that connected to many robust crystal-like golden veins were a group of energies that form clusters. These energies were red-like flames with a vague hint of multi-colored streaks of lightning that sparked about randomly. If one looked carefully, they would feel a different kind of breath on these energies making them feel like a life of their own.

Feng Yu seeing this scene within his body couldn't help but wonder, "If it is like this now, then what would happen once I awaken my Dantian and truly breakthrough to Aura Disciple stage? It seems that I much to look forward to..."

As Feng Yu was lost in his thoughts, there was a new change.

With the sound of a loud 'bang,' the world started to shake as all lifeforms began to undergo a strange change.

The fiendkin each started t0 glow with a dark light of different intensities, a few special fiendkin such as the Ghostfiends glowed in ominous green and dim purplish lights. However, the practitioners had also started to glow with a variety of different lights some with elemental and non-elemental color's being of a pale white tone, while some special humans glowed with unusual sights.

Quickly though, all lights started to diverge as the gentle but indifferent voice once again sounded throughout the world.

"Now that you 'Challengers' have all converted your Aura's and Qi's to that of 'Force Energy,' or rather 'Battle Force,' you will each officially be able to partake in the Ancient Dragon Battlefield Wars. Your objectives are simple, complete your 'War Commands,' and you will be able to earn points. These points are known as 'War Points,' each point will allow you to become one step closer to gaining access to the Ancient Dragon Palace. There, you will be allowed to exchange these points for precious cultivation techniques usable in your world as well as other items and artifacts."

"To enter the Ancient Dragon Palace, you will need at least 1 million points each of which can be gathered from listed war commands. So long as you 'will' for them to appear they will appear before your conscious mind, simply will for the war command that would like to the challenge and accomplish the commands within its given time limit. Failure to do so will not only result in you losing points, but you also face certain repercussions."

As the voice said this, the world became silent once more as if It was waiting for the practitioners gathered to remember its words.

"Interesting... so it was like this, it will be quite a brutal battle," Feng Yu thought as he recalled her previous words, quickly the voice once more continued.

Dual Sword GodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara