Chapter 184 - The Killer of the West, A New Journey!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

It was past nightfall, the darkness now creeping onto most of the land as speckles of starlight illuminated heavens, painting the sky with their cosmic brilliance. It was at this hour, the view within the vicinity of Stanz could have been said to be at its 'brightest,' the lights from various street lamps giving life to the street ways along with the multiple travelers and individuals who wandered about at these times.

"Come one! Come all! Visit and witness the splendor of this duo's performance!" A man said as he eagerly pointed towards the figures of two beautiful women, doused by the colorful hues from the surroundings as they flexed their slender bodies doing a variety of seductive moments.

They each wore a black sleeveless dancing robe with colorful patterns on its surface, a large sash tightly wrapping around their slender waist as it gave further emphasis to their curvaceous figures. If one looked beyond the night lights, they would see that these two were also beauties of a different class, one with a bright colored purple hair as the other was of sky blue. Their smooth and tender arms and leg being further illuminated from the lights in the surroundings, as a rim of light had formed around their graceful forms.

"Ah! So beautiful, these two girls are!"

"More! More!"

The surrounding night crowd revealed a series of cheerful cries, but from the deepness of their tones and levels of vocal pitch, one could easily conclude that most of those gathered were men rather women. Their lustful eyes glued onto the figures of both women whose dance carried a strange kind of magic. A charm like no other permeating the air, as it transmitted from their bodies and swept across the surroundings. Yet, as this happened, there was an even more unusual event as an obscured scent began to waft through the wind tickling the noses of the lewd men that had gathered around to cheer for their performance.

As this happened, the eyes of the men who gathered around seemed to flicker for a moment with strange lights as if they had fallen into a state of daze. The girls seeing this soon after revealing a peculiar smile as they looked at the now confused looking men around them.

As they saw this, one of these girls made a slight whisper with her mouth causing an unusual set of syllables to soon after sound across the area as a string of characters entered into the ears of all of the surrounding men. Within moments, these characters returned as her odd whispers had all but faded, the eyes of the men soon after returning to normal as they carried on with their previous cheers and lascivious stares at the women who had continued to dance like normal.

While this scene may have taken a bit of time to describe, it had occurred in a relatively brief moment making this scene hardly visible to any of the unaffected observers. Not long after the dancing had ended, the girls had left the area along with the previous crowd of men that had begun to disperse, moving towards the various entertainment spots as they prepared to enjoy another bout of nighttime activities.

Far away from the previous scene, within an unassuming alleyway, the figures of the two girls were seated on top of an old barrel with rusted metal, happily chatting away as their eyes stared around the environment as if they were waiting for something, or rather, someone.

"Such a gullible bunch they are!" The purple haired girl said while fixing her hair.

"Em. These men are all dogs, after all. We couldn't help but find it easy to influence their minds. It's only a pity, though..." The blue haired girl replied with a look of slight disappointment on her face.