Chapter 197 Unusual Pillar of Light? A Familiar Face!

Zap! A stifling aura had now begun to fill the area, filling each of the individuals who felt it with a chilling fear. However, the wildly battling Wuya Shashou, who fought with both Leon and Myria, had yet to notice the change.

"Midnight Crow Arts: Severing Feather Blades!" A loud explosion of Warrior battle qi erupted from Wuya Shashou as he roared towards rapidly approaching Leon, who moved like a ray of light with his fist striking forward.

Instantly, a sea of dark feathers formed around his figure swirling around as they swept towards Leon as if guided by the wind. The edges of these feathers gleamed in a baleful light, giving one the impression of incredible sharpness.

Leon seeing this incoming attack, became surprised as thought, "These feathers are dangerous! I cannot let them hit me!"

After thinking this, he changed his fist that was punching towards Wuya Shashou into a palm. He then placed his other hand above his head with his palm facing outwards. Not soon after, a chilling light shimmered from their corners as Leon's Tier 3 True Foundation realm energies erupted while he shouted, "Dwarfin Battle Arts: Chiseling Palm Assault!"

His arms turned into blurry flashes of light, slashing at the many feathers that quickly began to brush across his body.

Swing-swing-swing! A blade-like sound rang out as rays of lights flickered about the battle zone. After a moment, both Leon and Wuya Shashou had swiftly crossed each other positions with their back facing each other.

"Cough!" Leon coughed while he slightly hunched over, as bits of blood flowed down his lower lips, his body now covered in bits of small wounds.

"He's capable achieving Layer 1 Battle Prestige, fighting him head-on is already too much of a chore at such a low cultivation level. Che! Damnit!" Leon muttered to himself, as he tried to regulate his wounds, but as he did this, Wuya Shashou had already begun his next attack.

He quickly glanced towards Myria, who was controlling the Gaia Sprite to attack the giant dark crow; her face now a bit pale as if she had already used up a considerable amount of her energies.

As Wuya Shashou saw this, he sneered, "Heh, already worn out. Then it's a pity..."

The moment he said this, he pointed his fingers towards Myria, causing a swirl of feathers to gather before him forming into a massive spear.

Leon seeing this grew solemn as he looked at Myria and shouted, "Myria, quickly dodge! Cough!" He tried to warn her, but in doing so, he spat out another mouthful of blood due to internal injuries.

Myria, who was preoccupied with the dark crow upon hearing the shout, felt a wave of killing intent on her body. Her face turned grave as he looked at Wuya Shashou in thought, "Not good! I have to cast a defensive spell."

As she prepared to cast a protect spell, Wuya Shashou smirked as his attack was ready. His warrior battle qi erupted in full as he shouted, "Too Late! Midnight Crow Arts: Dark Feather Sp---" As he channeled his energies to release his attack, he was only one step away from completion, but it was at this moment that the senses that he had focused on this battle felt something strange.

"Eh? Whose power is this?" Wuya Shashou asked in surprise as he moved his eyes from Myria and focused on the surroundings.

As he did this, his attack faded away in entirety as he fixed his eyes towards the sky.

"Such incredible killing intent, this energy is too powerful. Is it a True Soul realm expert? Why would such a person come here? Could it be reinforcements of that clan?" Wuya Shashou thought to himself, as his eyes flickered in a hint of fear.