Chapter 286 Offending Two Powers, Leaving Casually

As the night fell, a heavy tension filled the air as the various parties stared at the small stack of Element Slips. No one made the first move, as Ji Weng, Xia Rou, Ye Wang, and the others eyed each other in silence, waiting for the show to begin.

Cao Yi made a smug look as he thought to himself, 'Hehe, Senor Yimu was right, if I didn't come here, I wouldn't have made any profit from these folks. Since they are all having trouble, I might as well get the ball rolling.'

Having organized his thoughts, Cao Yi smiled as he slapped the stack, causing the paper to float up and glow as he spoke, "Fellow Practitioners of all walks, there are roughly twelve sheets of these Element Slips. The more you have, the better you will be in coordination to find the position of the Five Element Mirage Zone. Since everyone is a bit hesitant, then let's start things off with a price. Each slip will be priced at ten thousand middle-grade essence stones, let the bidding commence!"

The moment Cao Yi spoke, everyone's eyes flashed prepared to make a move. However, before anyone could talk, a black carriage pulled by four-armed raptors had appeared from nearby. They each had brown scales, and a long tail, each of their limbs was bound with chains. A few sturdy looking men in armor that rode on the back of these raptors were also standing guard around it.

'A Desert Raptor? Who is this to afford such an expensive essence beast as a mount?" Cheng Ba asked with surprise.

Jin Chin also looked over in surprise, as did a few others in the area. Feng Yu looked over but didn't bother to pay it any mind, but as he looked away, the voice which spoke soon let him raise one of his brows.

"I, Wuqi Shao, offer twenty thousand middle-grade essence stones! I hope all fellow practitioners will give me a little face," A voice said from within the black carriage.

As if one looked within and peered behind its curtains, they would see a young man garbed in beautiful martial robes with his black hair loosely hanging down from below his shoulders. He had a metal ring around his forehead, with neatly trimmed eyebrows, sunken eyes, and broad lips.

Feng Yu turned and glanced at the carriage with a cold ray in his eyes, as did Dai Lin, Miren Fei, and Lang Kuang. Leon, Myria, and the others, except for Tuzi Baoli had similar gazes. In this instant, the overwhelming murderous intention of Feng Yu's party was felt for a moment, causing the crowd to suddenly fell a chill as they looked at them in shock.

"This... just who is a target for their murderous will, this bloodlust is not of the ordinary standard!" Cheng Ba said in alarm as he felt a wave of coldness deep in his bones.

Feng Yu looked at everyone, sending them a mental message that caused them to calm their moods. Dai Lin then inched closer to Feng Yu and spoke, "Young Master, should we?"

Dai Lin was about to make a suggestion as his eyes flickered with lightning when he glared at the carriage, but Feng Yu shook his head and spoke, "No, let it be, for now, our target is their core, some random junior isn't worth our time. Plus, even if he is a big shot it would do us no good at the moment. We still need to increase our strength, only with the minimal degree of the warrior realm combat power can we truly be considered as people with some influence in these lands."

When Dai Lin heard this, the thunder in his eyes faded as he replied with a nod, "Understood."

Lang Kuang and the others also returned to normal, they no longer glared at the carriage.

Tuzi Baoli looked at Lang Kuang and questioned, "Kuang'er, is he the Wuqi person you spoked about?"

Lang Kuang shook his head and replied, "No, that person was called Wuqi Shouzhi. The person here, is more likely some relative, for now, let's just focus on this auction I'll speak more on it later."