Chapter 134 : Hellion Spawn Vs Gia Bramble! The Elders Awaken!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The Hellionfiend... a rare and dangerous breed of fiend-kind, it is of a brutal and cruel nature living only to destroy all beings in its sight, a powerful beast with a strength no weaker than a that of Variant High-Class fiendkin. Its battle power is astounding making it almost comparable to a 1 Cycle True Soul realm expert while being at the peak of stage 4 – Warrior realm.

Myria and Leon seeing what was summoned exclaimed, "They summon such a creature here!"

Feng Yu seeing this beast also became stunned as he felt a terrifying feeling of oppression as if he was nothing more than an ant that could be burnt out of existence. The Gia Bramble sensing its foe reigned in on its fury as it felt a certain degree of threat from the being that had descended.

The creature also sensed the dangerous entity that was protecting the Fairy Palace as it looked at it with a certain level of keenness despite its berserk-like appearance. It glanced towards the excited looking fiends and spoke with its mind, "You summoned me to fight this being?"

Troop Commander Vandus hearing the creature's words calm his mood and spoke, "It is as the Great Hellion suspects, we only require for you to constrain that spiritual plant as we can handle the remainders!"

The Hellionfiend remained silent as it slowly inspected the strength of its foe, after a bit of time the Hellionfiend nodded its head in compliance. Troop Commander Vandus along with the nearby fiends seeing this became excited as they thought they would have had to 'pay a price' to please Hellion to move.

The moment the Hellionfiend turned its gaze once more towards the alliance army members, the pressures of the world immediately grew intense, the Gia Bramble sensing this change soon quickly acted by stretching its vines outwards in preparation to subdue this creature.

Swish! Swish! Swish!

The thorns cut through the air like rays of light showing a speed that was in no way relatable to its massive scale, instantly the sky became painted with shades of red caused by its numerous thorns' after-images.

As the Hellionfiend stood at the center of these assaults it remained calm, the savage light in its eyes growing brighter as it prepared to act. It then lowered its body putting pressure on its rare legs as if it was about to dash into the air as one would do on the ground. The void below its feet rippling with a strange dark energy which gave the illusion of the sky's surface being no different from the ground.

After lifting its massive head high, the Hellion then gave off a brutal roar as it charged through the assaulting thorns. "Roarrrrrrrr!!!"

Blink! Its body blinked vanishing from the sights of all those who were below True Soul realm, reaching a speed that only Troop Commander Vandus, Myria and Leon could barely follow as they were beings who had gotten to the very apex Warrior realm.

It moved like a conscious meteor whose paths was indiscernible, with a body clad in blazing black flame-like energies it swayed from to right agilely avoiding most of the head-on assaults, while flexibly twisting around the unavoidable vines of the Gia Bramble narrowly avoiding the sharp spikes coated with its deadly poisons.

As each of its attacks missed, the Gia Bramble began to grow even more upset as it roared to the heavens causing a strange aura to rise around its being. The Hellion sensing the change became surprised it quickly paused its assault by soaring towards the sky placing itself outside of the Gia Bramble's reach.