Chapter 54 - Dark Clouds Looming Over, I Hate Roses!

Warning: Rated (R) Viewer Discretion is advised.

*****

The sky was gloomy, as a strange atmosphere filled Machen Town. Dark clouds loomed over Machen Town, as the snow started to fall once again, but this time the snow that fell gave off a faint chilly aura. Most of the citizens and wanderers who had not gone to attend the Talent Selection where out about partaking in various activities, as the festive mood caused by the Talent Selection was still in effect.

In a local pub in a district, that was close to the central square.

There was a gathering of individuals sat and discussed amongst themselves in merry.

At one lively section sat four individuals around at table or rather two who were seated on chairs, while the remaining two sat on the laps of another individual.

"Who do you think is going to come out on top in this Talent Selection?" A local who did not know much about the chosen wars asked.

A handsome looking man who sat beside responded as he played with two beautiful girls who sat on his laps, "Eh? I don't know! Hiccup! Maybe that Xiang Guy, or that Prince Guy. I don't pay much attention to these kinds of things... you know! Hiccup!"

He said as he burped seeming to be drunk.

"Why do I even bother to discuss these kinds of things with a drunkard like yourself" The man replied angrily as he ate his food.

The handsome drunkard smiled as he spoke, "Don't mind! Don't mind! Heeyyy! Why not have some fun with one of my chicks? Go on now play with my new friend!"

He said with a wink to the sexy curvaceous girl with purple hair who sat on his left leg.

"Hehe! As the handsome master wishes!" The woman replied by kissing the handsome drunkard on his cheeks before walking over to the other man and wrapping arms around his neck.

"Does mister want to go and play~?" She said in an ambiguous tone as she pressed her well-endowed chest on his back while seductively licking his earlobes.

"Eh? I... I..." The man who didn't expect this kind of intimate treatment mumbled in shock as his heart started to race, then looked towards the handsome drunkard and spoke.

"Brother... is... is this ok!" The man stuttered while asking.

"Haha! Hiccup! A man has got to know when to let loose, even though it's still daytime... its 'Dark-out.' Why not have some fun to pass the time?" The handsome drunkard muttered as he gave a meaningful look at the man.

"Good! Brother, I'll make sure to treat you next time," He said as got up and went to one of the private rooms available for guests with his arms wrapped around the waist of the curvaceous woman.

As their figures disappeared, the handsome drunkard looked towards their location with a smile on his face as he continued to play with the remaining girl on his lap.

*****

Inside of the private room, two forms could be seen wrapped tightly together as excited moans resounded throughout the silent room. The bed they were on danced as their vibrant movements continued to shake up the stillness of the room.

"You... you are amazing..." The man said as he looked at the woman who straddled his body. However, a strange light could be seen in the depths of this woman's eyes, as the corners of her lips rose into a devious curve.

"You've had your fun... now it's my turn. Mister~" She said in a sweet and seductive tone while moving her head towards his neck, as the man was about to reply, he suddenly felt something strange.

"Beauty you can do any... eh? What's going on? Argh----!" Before he could finish his statement, he screamed as the female bit onto his neck harshly while sucking.

Slurp! "What are you? Argghh!" As he tried to resist, he realized that he couldn't move any parts of his body. Soon, his skin started to grow pale as a green light shade that looked similar to the man flowed from within his body towards the mouth of the female and quickly swallowed.

Gulp! With the sound of her swallowing the man finally ceased movement, his body was cold as no sign of life could be felt from it.

The woman seated on top of his body frowned as she spoke in a dissatisfied manner, "Chet! How distasteful! Eating these lower-class souls really leave a bad taste in my mouth no matter how many times I do it."

She said as he wiped her mouth and got down from the body of the dead man.

"Jie Jie Jie! You looked like you were having fun just now. Why complain now about his bad taste?" A voice said with creepy laughter that came from the darkness, soon the drunkard materialized into the room.

Beside him was the other gorgeous woman that was previously seated on his leg. The two of them wore a dark smile as they looked at the corpse of the man on the bed and mocked the sexy curvaceous woman.

"Hmph! I would have enjoyed it more if he had a decent cultivation base, why did you let me devour a useless guy like him?" She said while pouting.

"Jie! Jie! That's because..." The handsome man spoke as he smiled while taking out a bottle from his sleeves and putting his finger on top of its cover.

Pop! Swoosh! As soon as the cover came off the bottle a shadow swiftly came out and quickly plunged towards the corpse, after a short moment a bit of color came back on the once lifeless looking body.

"Only weaklings make the best vessels..." The man as a strange green light shone in his eyes.

The two female's eyes also glowed similarly, as the curvaceous woman was about to reply a strange aura could be felt coming from the dark clouds as it spread across the entire Machen Town.

Quickly, a scene that was invisible to the naked eye appeared as an unidentifiable light started to rise from multiple areas scattered across the town numbering into the thousands.

Phew! The corpse behind them trio in the room suddenly started to glow with that strange light which shot to the air amongst the rest.

"Oh? It seems leader is about ready to make his move... Jie Jie Jie! I wonder what kind of wild scenery we will be blessed with this time. After all, it's been far... too... long...." The man as his voice started to grow soft like the wind itself giving off a dark and cloudy vibe.

The trio looked towards the sky in excitement, as if their gazes could pierce the now ominous dark clouds falling on the grand battle arena that floated above the void.

******

Want to read the Full Chapter? Visit any of the sites below:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD