Chapter 91: An Ancient Inheritance?

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

*****

A dazzling blue light blanketed all in that was sight, as a terrifying power spread out across the land. The Aqua Nymph Queen's silhouette was seen at the core of the light her body undergoing significant changes.

Soon, her body had enlarged becoming a few times more substantial with a large water curtain robe that surrounding her form. Her crown had begun to glow with special looking blue runes, and the scales on her body's private sections had started to shine in a dazzling cyan light.

With her skin being similar to that of a peerlessly beautiful human female, her current form had undergone an even more seductive change. A view that could never remain forgotten or wished to be unseen.

Within her left hand was a massive conch shell? Yes, indeed a conch shell... a strange weapon at that, but, one could be sure that it was a weapon that one should never underestimate.

The Aqua Nymph Queen looked at the bright glowing pillar before her and yelled, "Small humanity! I hope you're ready to die!" A cold look shining in her eyes as her hatred for the Feng Yu who entered the pillar's doorway had reached its peak. 

Quickly, she put the end of the conch shell into the mouth and started to blow as she blew her fingers would dance around the holes that placed at individual sections of the conch creating a strange melodious and entrancing tune.

"♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ~" A string of musical notes flowed out from conch and assaulted the pillars star-like channel.

Bang! Bang! Bang! A fierce collection of booms rung out loudly, as a white barrier easily and efficiently blocked all of the strange powers backed behind these odd musical notes. 

The Aqua Nymph who saw this became even angrier, but she did not lose her reasoning.

"Human, count your lucky 'stars' that my entrapment notes are able to bypass this ancient times barrier, for once I start with you... I can promise you that you'll be begging me to stop. Humph! I also do not believe that you won't come out, I will capture you then I will go and find that damn little girl who escaped my grasp recently..." The Aqua Nymph Queen said with a dangerous and determined look in her eyes.

As she was lost in her thoughts, the pillar that was now glowing with a bright scarlet-golden light had once more started to change.  

Phewww! Instantly, a streak of red light with the figure of a red-haired youth was now seen beaming through the channel towards the gap in the cloudy heavens. 

Inside of this channel, one would see clusters of star-like lights shining and flickering at each corner. These lights gave off a different kind of feeling as if they had traveled from a distant space to momentarily become apart of this realm.

Feng Yu who had now become able to see the world around him was shocked as he said to himself, "I didn't think stealing this inheritance would be so interesting... to think I'd be able to see the rare energy of star force at such a close distance? If I were a star force practitioner, I would advance by leaps and bound simply by being in this channel. Eh? What's this all about?"