Flirty!Clancy

After getting yelled at multiple times by my mother I applied for a job. It was the first job I could find and I got the job immediately. I'm working with a group called the sewer gators they go explore haunted houses. What I don't understand is that they are grown men! And they still think they can make money off of this? Whatever I'm getting paid it doesn't matter. Right now I'm going to meet the whole crew and by the whole crew, I mean the three of them. 

Pulling up to the curb outside of a very nice looking house. I let out a small groan and put my head on my steering wheel. Grabbing my bag from the passenger seat I got out of the car. Taking one last deep breath I started walking to the door. Knocking on the door I waited for someone to answer. When the door opened I came face-to-face with a tall man. From here I could tell he was a very flirtatious person. Just the atmosphere around him was gross. 

"Are you (Y/N)?" he asked.

"Yeah that's me," I said.

He moved out of the way to let me in. Following after him, we walked into what looked like a living room, but it was filled with camera gear. Quickly looking back in front of me I saw two guys sitting on the couch. 

"Peter. Andre. This is (Y/N)." The guy in front of me said. 

"Welcome. Before you actually get to work we have a few questions." Peter said.

"Before you ask them," I said and turned towards the guy who let me in, "who are you?"

"Oh right, I'm Clancy." He replied. 

"Okay now. Do you believe in ghost?" Andre asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Would you be willing to walk into a haunted house alone?" Peter asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Are you single?" Clancy asked," Just asking."

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 weeks later*

Two weeks. I've been dealing with Clancy's stupid flirrting for two weeks. First it started as comments about how I looked. 

"I gotta say... you look incredibly hot!" Clancy said behind me.

"...leave..." I replied

"I love the way you're dressed." He responded. 

After that, it went onto worse things. 

"I bet you would look better without your clothes on," Clancy said smirking. 

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" I asked.

"You should be a model," he continued.

"You need to stop," I glared at him. 

Now it's just getting plain weird. 

"What would you say if you and I went somewhere else?" Clancy said coming up behind me.

"I would say I wanted to get away from you and never see you again," I replied. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm kinda feeling bad about rejecting him. Lately, he's actually being nice to me. Not flirtatious nice, but 'want to know you' nice. Instead of asking me to get into bed with him he's asking about my day.

When I walked into the house this morning he came to me with breakfast. All throughout the day he has helped me with camera gear or lifting heavy boxes. I'm very confused with his actions. I wanted answers. After lunch, I pulled him into a different room to question him,

Looking him in the eyes I said,"What's wrong with you? Are you sick?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You haven't been flirting with me like you used to. You're being... Nice?"

"...well... I realized that flirting will only push you away," he whispered.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I really want to take you on a date. And my flirting wasn't helping me... I understand if you don't--"

I interrupted him and said,"I'll go on a date with you."

"Wait! Really?!" he yelled.

"Yeah... Tonight. Pick me up at 8." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the clock struck 8 O'clock my doorbell rang. Rushing to grab my jacket and phone I went to the door. When I opened my door I was surprised to see Clancy in casual clothes.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Somewhere very special to me."

He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car. Opening the car door for me like a gentleman I got into the car. We drove in silence, but comfortable silence. We pulled up it a cliff that overlooked the town. Getting out of the car I walked closer to get a closer look. 

"Wow, Clancy..... This is amazing..." I whispered. 

"Um... Thanks... I really wanted to get to know you.. and I thought of this place."

Smiling at him I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. We sat down on the hood of his car and talked for hours. Yes, I hated his constant flirting, but he's a good guy.