<3 Ethan Winters <3

Because everyone deserves some love on Valentines Day! Even if it's a fictional character!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Valentine's Day!

My first Valentines day with someone! I'm making sure this will be the best one ever! I'm not a very romantic type, but I have to make this work. When Ethan got up this morning to got to work I head straight to the kitchen. I'm happy he had to work today because I can secretly start setting my plan up. But then again I feel like he should have the day off. I'm not going to argue because I'm just standing awkwardly just arguing with myself. Shaking my head I started making small, but delicious snacks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a half an hour away before Ethan got home and I haven't even started making our actual dinner. The kitchen was just full small snacks and no actual food. I went rushing around the kitchen looking for something to cook. Seeing hot-pockets in the freeze I shrugged and decided to make them. As I waited for some of them to cook I brought the snacks over to the living room. I quickly printed out a funny Valentines day card and put it with the hot-pockets. My romance scale has gone from good to meh. Once all the hot-pockets were done I rushed to put them on the coffee table. Right as I set down the plate I heard the front door open. Standing up straight I waited for Ethan to come into view. He walked straight towards me but stopped short. Rasing and eyebrow at me I let out a squeak. 

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I made food. I want to make today special....." I whispered. 

Smiling at me he gave me a hug. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled myself closer to him. Pulling slightly away I looked him in the eyes. 

"Thank you.." he whispered to me and pulled me into a kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lied my head on Ethan's leg and groaned. Rubbing stomach I looked at Ethan's face. 

"Maybe you shouldn't have eaten so much," he said.

"Well, maybe you should have helped me eat it!" I sassed while closing my eyes. 

"It's not my fault you made so much!" 

"I regret nothing!"

He chuckled at me and pulled me closer.