Chris Redfield (part 3)

Royal AU Part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're telling me that my father allowed her only child walk into a trap?" I asked looking Chris in the eyes. 

"Yeah that pretty much sums it up," he whispered looking to the ground.

"Why would he do that?" I whispered to myself on the verge of tears.

Chris didn't say anything and just stared at me.

I stood up wiped my tears and said, "how do we get back?"

"Wait you want to go back?" Chris asked.

"I need to confront my father."

"If you go back now all he's going to do is send you to the dungeons. You need a plan. "

"Are you talking about a sneak attack?"

"Yes. And I have a friend that can help," Chris said while taking hold of my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been walking for what felt like hours but was only thirty minutes.

"Is this friend of yours a fan of the royal family or no?" I asked slowly walking behind Chris.

"Why do you ask?" he stopped and turned toward me.

"I just need to know if I about to be verbally attacked,"  I said continuing forward.

"No, he knows your not your parents. So you're fine," he said giving me a warm smile. 

Before I could ask me another question, we walked in front of a small cottage.

I watched as Chris walked up to the door and knocked. A man with an almost bald head poked his head out the door and looked at me.

"Is that her?" he asked pointing at me.

"Yes, now let us in," Chris said aggressively pushing him in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been just standing off to the side while Chris and, who I learned to be Lucas, argued with each other.

"Are you sure you guys are friends? I feel like in another universe you guys would be enemies," I pointed out sarcastically.  

"Yeah. We are, but I guess he just doesn't know anything about the castle to help us," Chris said with some sass in his voice, "even though I've told him countless stories about the palace."

"I mean I can help. I've lived there my whole life for Christ sake,"  I shouted at them.

"I like her," I heard Lucas whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We've been planning this forever!" Lucas yelled as he slammed his head onto the table.

"Yeah. (Y/N) I think your 'I think and  I'm not sure' answers aren't helping us anymore," Chris said.

"Well, I'm sorry that I don't sneak around the palace!" I complained.

"Then do you know anyone that's inside the place!" Lucas yelled at me.

"I -" pausing I thought about Zoe. She might already think I'm dead. But yet she still does stuff for my mother.

"She goes to town every night," I whispered.

"Who?" Lucas asked.

"Zoe," Chris and I said at the same time.

"My sister?" Lucas asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cliffhanger! Sorry it's short!

Hey, at least I posted today!!

I hope you like it! I'm hoping to post part 4 next Monday!