Lucas Baker

"I knew walking in the middle of the woods in Dulvey, Louinisana was a bad idea," I said to myself as I swatted at a mosquito.

Why did I think it would be fun to go for a walk in the middle of the night? I have no idea!

"No wonder no one wants to hang out with me. Because I do stuff like this!" I yelled at myself. 

Stopping in my tracks, I looked all around me only to find nothing but trees.

"If I die out here I won't be surprised," I whispered to myself.

"Why would you die out here?" a voice asked behind me.

I screamed and fell to the ground. Scrambling backward, I looked up at where the voice was only to find an old man.

"Um... maybe because I'm a girl alone in the woods in the middle of the night," I said back taking in a couple of deep breaths.

"Ha..you're right," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Wha-" I started. He stopped me by punching me in the face. My head swayed back and forth from that punch. I watched as the man took out some rope already tying my legs together as my vision went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out a low groan as I slowly woke up. I tried to reach up and wipe my eyes, but I couldn't move my arms. Snapping my eyes open I saw I was sitting in front of a dining room table that was full of gross 'food?'

I heard a noise to my left, causing me to look over and watch as a good looking man walked through the door.

'Oh, god! Of course, when I get kidnapped, I find one of the hottest men I've ever seen,' I thought as I started to shake.

"Wow! I knew my daddy said he caught a good one, but I didn't know you were this good!" the man said smirking at me.

"Wh-What?" I questioned.

"Sorry doll, but I'm taking you for myself."

He had a smirk on his face as he grabbed me off the chair and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down! I'm not a toy!" I screamed thrashing around.

He just laughed at me and smacked my ass, causing me to blush.

'You know normal people in this situation would be crying and begging to go home, but I guess I lost my mind," I thought as he pushed open a door.

He threw me on the bed and stood in front of me.

"I don't know what it is about you, but I don't want to kill you," he said, squinting his eyes.

"Thank you?" I said, confused.

"You're different. I like that."

He grabbed a knife from his back pocket and walked toward me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain. When I felt nothing, I opened one eye only to find him cutting me free.

I sat there waiting for him to do something after he took away my restraints. He removed his shoes and climbed on the bed next to me. Pulling me close, so my head fell on his chest, I heard his heartbeat, which sounded a little weird.

"If you try to leave, I'll kill you," he whispered in my ear, "my names Lucas by the way."

"I-I won't," I stuttered back, "my names (Y/N)."

"Beautiful name. For a hot woman," he whispered half asleep.

'What the hell did I get myself into?' I thought as I slowly fell asleep in the arms of one of my kidnappers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if it's trash! But I still hope you like it!