Chris Redfield

This is all from my mind! If it's wrong, I'm sorry, but I pictured it this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sprinting through the halls to get to the debriefing room I only ran into a few people. I was supposed to be there ten minutes ago, but I had to take a nap during lunch. 

Getting through the door, I only saw Chris which made me sigh in relief.

"Did I miss it?" I asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. I got everything," he replied.

"So what are we doing?"

"Just a cleanup mission. And I'm only coming with you because the authorities don't trust you."

"Ok- Wait! Why don't they trust me?"

He didn't say anything just looked at me with a facial expression that said 'really.' 

"Okay, you got me there. Let's just get this mission over with so we can go back to hating each other," I said and turned to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how are we doing this?" I asked taking a seat next to Chris on the plane.

"We are just going to clear out the zombies, so they actual clean-up crew and go in," he said not even looking at me.

~~~~~~~~

As we made it into the room with the most zombies, I spent most of my time watching as Chris killed them.

"(Y/N)! Don't just stand there help me!" He yelled at me as more zombies came in.

"Oh! And there's that hate already! Why can't you wait until we get back!" I yelled back at him.

"Because if you don't start helping me, I'm gonna kill you myself!"

I watched as a zombie slowly started to walk up to me and said, "see this guy he wants to hug me as a nice friend would!"

 He rolled his eyes and continued what he was doing.

"Fine. Be that way. It's not like I wanted to be your friend anyway," I whispered to myself while killing some zombies.

After I said that I heard Chris let out an aggravated sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Even though you're very immature and can be unprofessional at times. You still make a good teammate," Chris said as we walked be to the debriefing room. 

"Are you saying you like me?" I said giving him a wide smile.

He sighed and nodded. I squealed and pulled him into a hug. Pulling away I walked in the opposite direction of the debriefing room.

"Wait, where are you going? We have to go this way," Chris said grabbing my arm.

"Oh hun, when am I ever on time?" I smirked at him and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what this was. But it's trash, and you guys can read it. I needed a break from writing the Royal AU for a while.