You fall asleep on them...

Chris:

Chris was sitting on the couch when I go home. I don't know what he was doing, but the TV wasn't on. Shaking my head, I closed the door behind me and made my way to our bedroom.

As I finished getting into my PJ's, I heard the door open again. Turning I saw Chris standing in the doorway.

"How was your day?" He asked walking over to me.

"It was long," I replied and put my head on his chest.

"Do you just want to watch some Netflix?"

I nodded walking back to the living room and grabbed the remote. I selected a random movie and snuggled into Chris's side.

It was only ten minutes into the movie when I fell asleep.

*Chris's P.O.V*

I laughed at the movie but stopped when I'd didn't hear (Y/N) laugh with me. Seeing her asleep makes me happy. All the stress from the day is gone, and all she has to worry about is having a good dream. 

Sighing happily I turned off the TV and picked her up to take her upstairs.

Ethan:

I just got home from work and didn't see Ethan anywhere. Work was very productive today which makes me very happy.

Setting my bag down by the couch I made my way towards mine and Ethan's room. Deciding to get comfier I changed into some of Ethan's sweatpants and one of his hoodies.

Making my way back down to the couch I grabbed the remote and put on a movie. Even with today's workday being productive I still have a little bit left to do before I'm done. Grabbing my laptop, I quickly got to work so I could have some free time before I go to bed.

A little more than halfway through my work, I heard the front door open.

"Ethan is that you?" I called out.

"Yeah sorry I'm home late. I had to stay later to finish a project," I heard him answer as he continued to the couch.

"It's okay. I still have a little more work to do anyway."

He nodded as he sat down next to me and watched the TV. Once I finished my work I closed my laptop and put it back in my bag. Leaning onto Ethan's shoulder, I felt him pull me closer to his side. Once I was settled down into his side, I closed my eye finally realizing how tired I actually was.

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

I felt (Y/N) put more pressure on my shoulder which caused me to look down at her. I smiled to myself as I saw her asleep. Only she would not notice that she was tired.

Gently moving her off my shoulder, I picked her up and took her up to our room. 

Clancy:

I had an hour to eat my lunch before I had to get back to work. Quickly eating my lunch, I made my way over to the couch in the office seeing Clancy already sitting there. I sighed as I sat down and put my head in his lap. 

"Are you tired?" he asked as he started playing with my hair.

"How'd you guess?" I replied with a yawn.

I could just feel him staring at me as I slowly fell asleep to him playing with my hair.

*Clancy's P.O.V.*

This has been a very stressful week for her. She really needed this sleep. I looked up to see Peter walking towards us. As he opened his mouth to talk, I whispered, "you better not wake her up! She's been working hard and deserves this sleep."

He looked stunned as he turned around and walked back to his desk.

Lucas:

Lucas was sitting on the floor in front of me working on who knows what. I was starting to get tired, but I needed Lucas to fall asleep. Some may say I'm clingy; I call it showing him love. 

"Lucas, are you almost done?" I asked.

I didn't get an answer but an annoyed grunt. Rolling my eyes, I turned to face the other way and tried to fall asleep. After about 5 minutes I sighed in anger and got up with a blanket wrapped around my shoulders.

Sitting down behind Lucas I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his chest. As I was falling asleep against his back, I heard him mumble something, but couldn't make it out.

*Lucas's P.O.V*

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" I asked but didn't get an answer.

Sighing I knew she fell asleep against me. Shaking my head, I looked back at the things in my hands. It could wait for tomorrow. Unwrapping (Y/N) from my body I picked her back up and laid in bed with her.

Andre:

Of course Andre and I had to come to work together, and of course, he had to stay later. I just wanted to go home and cuddle with my man. Laying on the couch in the office I tried to fall asleep, but couldn't. Shaking my head, I looked toward Andre and saw him the same position as twenty minutes ago. Standing up I walked over to him and looked at his computer screen over his shoulder.

"Are you almost done?" I whispered.

"I'm about halfway done. Sorry, it's taking so long," he answered while looking at my face.

I sighed and pulled his chair out from his desk.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" he asked.

Instead of answering I straddled his lap and put my head on his shoulder. He chuckled a little and pulled the chair back up to the desk to get back to work.

*Andre's P.O.V.*

It took me another 45 minutes to finish what I was doing. Before I could ask (Y/N) to get up, I heard a small snore in my ear. Smirking to myself I picked her up and grabbed our bags to head out to our car. I'm lucky I have someone like her, and she doesn't complain that I have to stay at the office late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of them are shorter than others, but I still hope you all like it!

And I'm sorry my posting schedule is so off. I'm in my senior year of high school, and it's starting to get very hectic.