Part 16

a/n: if anyone got multiple notifications that this published, sorry. Was having problems publishing for some reason.

Jungkook looked away from Taehyung and twiddled his fingers. He wasn't used to Taehyung being...nice.

Taehyung quickly removed his hand from Jungkook's cheek and cleared his throat, says~ "I guess we should go down and see what he wants."

The two of them stood up from the bed and walked downstairs. Hojin pointed to two plates of cake that was sitting on the table~ "Almost forgot dessert."

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and whispered in his ear~ "If he would have just waited a little bit longer before he called us down...I would have had my dessert already."

Jungkook blushed at Tae's words and pushed Tae away. Tae smirked as the two went over and grabbed their plates of cake. Tae and Jungkook went over and sat on the sofa while they ate theirs, Teahyung sitting close to Jungkook.

Hojin and Jina were sitting at the table. Hojin says~ "I'm glad they're getting along."

JN: "Me too. It's such a relief."
~
Taehyung was staring at Jungkook while he was eating. Thinking: "Why does he have to be so adorable?"

Jungkook felt Tae staring and looked over at him. Tae smiled goofily at Jungkook and then quickly looked away.

JK thinking: "He's acting so...different." Jungkook thought about something, he wasn't sure how Tae would react but he decided to try anyways. Jungkook scoots a bit closer and laid his head on Tae's shoulder.

Tae froze mid bite and peeked over at Jungkook. Jungkook was waiting for Tae to push him off, but he didn't. The two sat there eating cake in that position for awhile.
~
JN: "Look at that..!" She whispered excited. "They're like best friends already!!"

HJ: "It's strange how they barely met yesterday and they are already seemingly close."

JN: "Instead of questioning it, let's just be happy they aren't arguing."

As the night went on, the four watched TV together and continued talking for a bit more. When it started getting late Jina says~ "Oh my gosh, I forgot it was a school night! We should probably get going."

HJ: "Yeah it almost Jungkookie's bed time." He chuckled.

Taehyung about choked when he said that. He looked over at his mom, hoping she didn't catch the "kookie" part. He could see she had a look on her face like she was questioning something, but lucky for him she shrugged it off.

JK: "Dad...! Don't embarrassed me like that."

HJ: "I'm sorry. Sometimes I think you are still just a toddler." He stood up and gave Jina a kiss.

Jungkook bowed to Jina and says~ "It was nice meeting you. I hope we can all see each other again soon."

JN: "I hope so too. I have a feeling we will." She gave Jungkook a smile.

Hojin and Jungkook walked with Jina and Taehyung. Hojin and Jina said one more goodbye, meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung were standing in front of each other awkwardly. They weren't sure what to do.

Taehyung held his hand out to Jungkook, while Jungkook went to hug him. They quickly pulled their arms away, awkward. Sparing any more awkwardness the two just nod their heads to each other and said goodbye.

Jina and Taehyung got in the car and left, Hojin and Jungkook going back inside. Without saying anything, Jungkook went to go up the stairs but Hojin stopped him.

HJ: "Wait wait. Tell me what you think of them, Jungkook."

JK: "Jina's really nice. I like her."