Part 19.5

*****SPOILERS*****
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART 19, GO READ IT FIRST.
(it's a short-ish continue from the last, so you'll be confused if you didn't..)

After the kiss
-Special Part-

After seeing Jungkook and Jimin kissing, Tae dug his nails into the tree that he was hiding behind. He turned around, feeling anger boiling inside him. As much as he wanted to go over there and ripped Jimin away from him, he stopped himself. Now knowing what happen to Jungkook's mom, Tae didn't want to make things worse.

Feeling angry at Yoongi, sad for Jungkook, and hurt from the kiss, he walked out of the cemetery with his head held down. He didn't know how he going to fix this, or if he even could.

And honestly, he couldn't even blame Jungkook for picking Jimin over him. Well...at least that's what he thought.
-
Jungkook pulling away from Jimin, looked at him strange and wiped his tears. Says~ "Why did you do that?"

JM: "I wanted your mind to be distracted for one second so you could calm down."

Jungkook sniffled. He says~ "Couldn't you think of a better way though?"

JM: "Every time you get this upset it seem whatever I do doesn't work...so I thought a kiss might shock and confuse you enough to get your mind off of everything long enough to calm down. And I certainly didn't want to sit out here for who knows how long until you did calm down." He patted Jungkook's arm harsh. "...it was either that or slapping you."

Jungkook wiped another tear and smiles a bit, says~ "You're crazy."

JM: "Crazy in lovvee." He sings goofily.

Jungkook chuckled gently and pushed Jimin away, says~ "Weirdo."

Jimin had always act goofy towards Jungkook like that for as long as they've known each other. Jimin would never dare do it to someone else, he just felt comfortable messing with Jungkook in that way.

Jungkook looked down at his clothes that are covered in rain and mud, says~ "Well...I guess we should probably go back to your house before we catch a cold." He figured there was really no point staying in the cemetery any longer, it was just the place he always ran to when he was upset or mad.

JM: "We can talk about how big of asses those guys are and eat junk food."

Jungkook let out a sigh, nods and says~ "Sounds like a plan to me."

The two stood up, before they went to Jimin's they both took the roses that they had in their shirt pocket out and set it on Jungkook's mom grave.

JK: "Bye mom." / JM: "Bye Mrs. Jeon."
~
Jungkook and Jimin walks to Jimin's house. They talked for hours and watched funny stuff to get Jungkook's mind off of the crappy things that happened tonight. By the time they went to bed, Jungkook was feeling better but he was of course still hurt.

It did bring him comfort though, knowing that there were only a couple more days until he graduate.
If he really set his mind to it he could easily avoid them until the last day.

And he figured, even if Taehyung and the others did go to the same Highschool, at least he would have a few months away to himself.
~
Jungkook laid in bed, thinking about something he tried to never think about. But whenever the anniversary came around, his mind couldn't help but to think about it.

JK's Flashback

Jungkook and his mom were riding home from school.

JK: "But I want it!"

Mom: "I told you before Jungkook...it's too dangerous to driving all the way out there in this rain. We'll be lucky if we make it home with no problems. And the store is clear across town."

Jungkook crossed his arms, upset he says~ "I hardly ask you for anything. And when I do I never get it!"

Mom: "We can drive there tomorrow, ok?"

JK: "It's called limited edition for a reason! If we don't get there by tonight it will be gone!"

His mom sighed. It was true, Jungkook did not usually ask her for much. She says~ "...fine. But do not tell your father I am doing this for you."

Jungkook smiled big, his mom turned around and headed the opposite way towards the store. The rain was pouring so aggressive, it was nearly impossible to see more than a few feet in front of them.

As they drove down the rode, Jungkook's mom was silent trying to concentrate closely on the rode. Jungkook was writing stuff on the window when suddenly there was a flash of light in Jungkook's peripheral.

Blackout

For the few seconds that Jungkook opened his eyes, he remembered being pulled from the crushed car. There were ambulances, fire trucks and people standing all around. But that's all he seen before he black out again.

The next thing he remembered was waking up in a hospital, his dad by his side crying. But, what haunted him most was the words from the doctor that walked in shortly after~

Doc: "We tried everything, but we could not save her. I am so sorry sir."
~

a/n: Will publish a full part maybe tomorrow, or Saturday. ^^ (btw is Thursday for me). sorry for the depressing parts btw, next won't be so sad. And soon will have some vkook action so look forward to it ;) not exactly sure how soon, but know it is coming. And a there will be lot more of it than in previous parts.