Part 33

Hand in hand, Jungkook and Tae walked down the path enjoying a few more minutes to themselves before they decided to join the others. They got a few strange looks, but it didn't really matter to them. Taehyung was far too happy to have the opportunity to hold Jungkook's hand that a few judgemental looks weren't going to make him uncomfortable enough to let go.
...
Hour and a half passes

After having eaten and joked around, the 7 decided to go over to the nearby park for awhile before they headed home.

Tae, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin plopped down under a tree while the others were messing around in the children's park equipment.

Jimin cross his legs, and says while watching, "If they think they are all going to fit in that thing, they have another thing coming to them."

The four cock their heads to the side as they watched the three squeezed into the castle. Yoongi says, "Hm...I guess it's bigger than it looks."

Jimin snickers, says, "What if they get stuck in there?"

Tae: "Easy. We'll just get a couple of buckets with soap and water, pour it on them and.." he makes a popping sound with his lips, "They'll slide right out."

JK: "I don't know...don't you think we should tell them to get out of there before some parents come by and call the cops because three "men" are crammed into children's play equipment?"

YG: "We'll give them a couple minutes heads up before the cops come. That should give them enough time to get out of there." The four chuckled.

Jimin looks over at Jungkook who was resting his head on Tae's shoulder. He looks down and notices the two were holding hands, their fingers intertwined with each other.

Jimin and Taehyung made eye contact after Tae had noticed Jimin looking. Tae was expecting Jimin to say something, or pull their hands away, but to his surprise, Jimin just looked back over at the kid's castle without saying a word, or even giving a dirty look.
~
Hoseok was using the light on his phone to check out scribbles and drawings on the walls inside the castle, he says, "Kids are talented nowadays. Look at this drawing of a spider, it looks soo realistic!"

Jin and Namjoon lean in and squint their eyes, Jin says, "Uh, Hoseok...are you positive that's a drawing?"

Hoseok tilts his head side to side, says, "I mean...it hasn't moved at all so yeah it must be."

NJ: "So what? Maybe it's dead. Let's just get out of here...my legs are cramping up." He winced and tried stretching his leg out in the tiny space that was left between the three.

Jin and Hoseok leaned a bit closer, Jin says, "Poke it.."

HS: "No..! You poke it!

Namjoon takes another peek at it, says, "Unless that was drawn with a 3D pen, I'd watch out if I were you."

Ignoring Namjoon, Jin swallow his saliva and slowly inches his finger towards the spider.
-
The four were resting their eyes when they heard a scream. Their eyes shot open and went straight to the direction of the screaming.

HS: "AHHH! MOVE!"

The four watched in awe when the castle started moving as the boys were frantically trying to get out of it first. After a few seconds of desperation, Hoseok kicks the door to the castle open and hurls himself out of it, followed by Jin and Namjoon who were frantically trying to pulling their clothes off.

YG: "Should we stop them...?"

JK: "Getting naked at a park? Uh, yeah." The four got up and hurried over to the others as they were getting ready to take their pants off.
...
After everything settled down and the spider was placed safely on a nearby tree, the 7 spent an embarrassing walk to Jin's car filled with stares and head shaking by passerbys who noticed the ordeal.

Love a Bully ᯽ VkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara