Part 22

Tae says while staring at the ring~ "He proposed already...? Don't you think this is a bit too soon?" He wasn't very surprised at this sudden news, since he was already assume the day was going to come that the two got married. But he was a bit confused as to how it could happen so fast. After all, the two had only been dating for a little over 8 months.

JN: "I don't think it's too soon."

Tae: "Have you even had a chance to plan the wedding?"

Jina held her hand out to the living room towards the women who were sitting on the couch, says~ "Why do you think all my friends are here?"

Tae looked over and noticed some wedding catalogues and decoration magazines scattered on the table. He says~ "Well, ok...I'm assuming you guys do not have a date in mind though, right?"

JN: "We are hoping within the next couple months. We're planned for September."

Tae: "Couple months?! You and Hojin are crazy..."

JN: "The two of us really care about each other, so why prolong it? We want to hurry and make it official."

Tae: "I don't know. It just seems like this is going way too fast to me..."

JN: "You'll understand when you find someone that you really care about."

Tae's mind started drifted to Jungkook when she said that. Jina kept talking, but he pay no attention.

He stared ahead as he was in deep thought about what transpired after class. A pink crept over his cheeks as he was picturing Jungkook's blushing face, the sound of his shaky voice replaying in his mind. It brought back the memory of when they kissed the night at Jungkook's house.

He somewhat understood what Jina meant. After all, things happened pretty fast between him and Jungkook. Disliking each other one day, then the next they were kissing seemingly out of nowhere.

Jina waved her hand in front of Taehyung's eyes, says~ "Are you even listening to me?"

Taehyung blinked and looked over at her. He had no clue what she was saying, but he says anyway~ "Of course I am."

JN: "Alright...well, there is one more thing I should probably tell you. I've been putting it off, but everything is happening so fast and I need to tell you now." She took a deep breath in before she says~ "Hojin and I had been looking for a house to buy all summer, and we have finally found the perfect one."

Taehyung was about to start going off on her for springing this all on him at once, but he restrain himself after a thought popped into his mind. He says~ "Wait...I can work with this."

Jina gave him a confused look as she says~ "Work with what?"

Tae: "Oh, uh it's nothing. Thanks for not waiting any longer to tell me." He was about to head out of the kitchen, but Jina stopped him by touching his shoulder.

JN: "I know you and Jungkook are having a little fight, but as soon as we move in together you will see how nice it is to have a family. You boys will forget all about your differences." She pats his shoulder before she continues~ "Plus...aren't you excited that you're finally going to have a brother??"

Tae almost gagging at the word 'brother.' He says~ "STEP brother. Don't call him my brother...it's creepy."

JN: "How is it creepy?"

Tae thought back at the times him and Jungkook had kissed and touched. He says~ "Just trust me...it is."

As Taehyung was walking out of the kitchen, Jina says~ "Oh! And I'll be picking you and Jungkook up after school tomorrow so you two can pick out a suit for the wedding. I expect you two not to fight!"