4.

Reggie.

Not her type? I'm EVERY woman's type!

Was I thrown by April's choice of words? Yes. But I wasn't defeated. I've been able to have my way with lesbians so I know I'll be able to change April's mind.

Oh that was a great night!

So I don't doubt for a second that all April needs to do is get to know me. I can't lie, the fact she said no turned me on. I like a chase, a challenge even. Girls are just too easy to drop their knickers for me. Doesn't make it much exciting for me. There was something about April. There was a mystery to her. I'm not usually interested in nothing more than sex but April makes me want to know more about her.

My phone rang taking me out of my thoughts. It was Siobhan.

"Yo."

"Yo? Fucking Yo?! Did you know the REAL reason as to why Megan fired me was because I slept with you?!"

Here we go.

"I didn't you know. Not until today."

"That's some bullshit! How come she didn't fire you then?"

"Well we know she can't fire me. She NEEDS me. But the real question is why did you go and say anything? We all know the policy which we signed in our contracts. So... why you thought you could confide in her only God knows. Megan ain't no ones friend. She is our boss. Don't you see that's why she don't come out with us on Fridays?"

"I thought she was my friend." Shiv said sounding quite upset.

"Look. Don't beat yourself up about this. You'll find another job."

"I don't want another job I want that one! I miss you guys! Can you talk to her for me? Help me get my job back please Reggie!"

"I don't think anything I can say will get your job back. She's already replaced you."

"WHAT?!"

"Yep. New girl started today. From what I hear she's picked it all up real quick in just a few hours."

"I don't believe this! Surely I can sue or something?! Unfair dismissal! She fired me but not you!"

"Hey... now I get you're mad and want your job back but don't go messing up my shit. If you bring me involved then she may have to fire me. Don't drag me down with you Shiv."

Siobhan sighed.

"This isn't fair!"

"Where are you?"

"Home."

"I'm coming over. Wear something sexy."

"No! It's your fault I'm jobless! Don't come nowhere."

"Siobhan... I'm on my way. Wear something sexy." I said sternly.

"Fine. Hurry up." She said before hanging up.

I smirked. Just my point. These girls make things way too easy. But I need Shiv to not go ahead with any legal action so I'll make sure to dick her down good and tell her there will be more of that if she just drops this whole situation. I know what Shiv is like, she just has a bee in her bonnet. I'll soon sort that out though.

**********

Megan

I don't know why Reggie just won't give in and give me what I want. From I employed him we have been fucking. From the interview he blew my back out so well I hired him. It was a bonus that he's actually good at his job. Problem is he doesn't know how to be a one woman man. I noticed that after one day me and him had a quickie then the minute we finished and another girl walked in his eyes were all on her! I mean HELLO!! We just had sex! Really???? This was why I made the policy and made everyone sign. I thought I had everything under wraps and everyone abiding by my rules; only for Siobhan to come and tell me that she had been having sex with Reggie and that she was starting to grow feelings for him! She wasn't sure what to do because she knows he doesn't want to settle down. I was furious but I couldn't show that. No one knows we have sex. It would contradict my no work relation policy! So the only way to eliminate the problem was to fire her. I thought I had eliminated any competition in work where Reggie was concerned but then April turned up. Don't get me wrong I actually like April and she's picked up everything so quickly but the problem is, she's gorgeous. Everything about her is flawless and she doesn't flaunt it either. She's very modest. I saw the way Reggie looked at her and that was once how he looked at me. I watched the interaction between them, even though she has said he isn't her type and from the way she is with him, I do believe her but it doesn't take away the fact that Reggie looks at her as if she was Beyonce or something.
I've been trying to win Reggie around, but I don't know if it's because he's twenty six so he's still young and not ready to settle down; but he just won't be the man I want and need him to be!

Really Megan?

Okay okay... I have three children for my ex husband. For Reggie married women and women with children are a no no. So he's happy to have sex with me but that's as far as it goes. But I ain't giving up. We've been sleeping together for five years. How can that not make him grow feelings for me?

I just hope April means what's she says and doesn't try anything with Reggie. Because I really, really like her and I would hate to have to fire her...

********************