0 | 3 ~ Redecorating the walls in brain juice

SCARLETT'S reflection almost scared her.

Before her stood a woman that looked like a complete stranger with hair transformed into vibrant red curls at shoulder length and brilliant blue contacts that shone unnaturally bright from her face; almost like faceted jewels.

She had a well built body with curves that could be seen clearly as the blue black jumpsuit hugged her in all the right places. Not only did the suit bring out her beauty even more, but it also protected her as it was made from the finest quality battle armor Christopher could manage to acquire, making it pretty impenetrable.

Scarlett was honestly satisfied with how Jenny, a professional cosmetologist, dolled her up. Jenny was apparently one of the best in the business and was hired by Christopher for that spesific reason.

For the last three hours Scarlett had been standing, restlessly, letting Jenny and her assistants measure her body in places that not even Scarlett knew could be measured.

That is why she was very grateful when they finally announced the torture coming to an end.

Scarlett eyed the suspicious, personal assistant one more time before turning her attention to a very impatient looking Leonardo just as he ended another call.

"Scarletstroke, my father says that they are ready to start the mission so they're just waiting for you to make an appointment with Cayden Carlisle. Can you do that?"

Yeah, right. Scarlett mentally scoffed. It didn't matter if she could do it or not, she wasn't the type of person to make an appointment with anyone, gangleaders included.

So with that thought in mind, she waved him off and made her way to the exit of the salon.

"Okay, bye. Don't die," she heard Leonardo mumble behind her back as he continued to type away on his phone.

***

SCARLETT went back to her hotel room to pack and was done in less than ten minutes. All she had with her was a variety of weapons in a black case and a backpack full of everyday, comfortable clothes.

As if that was barely anything, Scarlett would carry around just her weapon case if it weren't for the front desk clerk giving her suspicious looks every time she passed him.

Throwing everything in the backseat of her car, she sped out of the parking lot and made her way to her new temporary home.

***

AFTER about thirty more minutes of driving through traffic, Scarlett pulled up into a driveway with a tall metal gate in front of it. The gate was secured with a pretty high tech lock, but that didn't stop Scarlett as it already opened and she was inside before so much as a single car passed on the street.

In front of her was a light brown coloured building that looked about two or three stories high. It had fifteen-or-so windows scattered across the facade, all of them tinted a darker shade to prevent anyone from seeing anything from the outside, not even a silhouette or a shadow. The black, wooden front doors alone looked about twenty feet high and had a balcony protruding out above them.

In front of the house was a fountain with three angel statues attached to it. The lawn was in a really good condition with flowers growing in different shapes and sizes.

Scarlett parked her car in front of the massive front doors before climbing out and stretching her arms and legs with a satisfied groan.

Like she knew, from outside it looked like your normal, everyday mansion, but as soon as she entered through the main entryway, things changed.