2 | 2 ~ Dangle a carrot

Holy sh!t...

Ha! I couldn't think of a better way to start this author's note.

ANYWAY! It's been very long, guys... I missed all you lil' potatoes and I sure as hell hope y'all missed me!

Anyway... We're not here for sappy greetings, but rather because what I'm about to say to you is really really really really really REALLY important!

Wait, no... that's one too many "really's".

ANYWAY...

!!WARNING!! DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IF YOU GOT A WEAK STOMACH OR CAN EASILY GET TRIGGERED BY DEATH AND ANY SORT OF VIOLENCE, BECAUSE SH!T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!!!

Euww... now I'm literally picturing that in my mind -.-

ANYWAY! Guys... this next chapter gets gruesome AF near the end so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! I will give a lil' symbol to warn y'all where it starts to get messy, because you can choose to skip that part seeing as it will only be a flash back :)

Symbol = ¤

Also... "ANYWAY" counter xD ~ (4)

+++

A group of adults were essembled around a meeting table in a large, cold office, having a clipped discussion.

"This had better be important," a slender woman grumbled from her side of the table. "Leaving someone's house at four in the morning when you're supposed to be a guest really screams suspicion."

A man, attractive, clean-shaved and scarred, rebuked as he folded his arms in a displeasing way. "So... is it done? Did she have intercourse with him already? Do you think she enjoyed it?"

The questions kept bubbling from his careless mouth as the crease between his eyebrows grew deeper.

"It's defenitely done, but she may as well be doing her mission a little too well." Dominique couldn't help her stiff reply as she prompted her feet comfortably on the extended table.

"Both of you, keep your emotions intact!" the leader of the "Bronze Snakes" exclaimed as he glared at his two members. "She's doing what is necessary to finish her mission and she's doing it a lot faster than any of you knuckleheads could've ever thought about doing. I'd say that's pretty damn good for a breading assassin."

"I don't get it," a younger asset yawned. "What's this gathering about anyways? I just want to go back to sleep already. It's too early and a man needs his beauty rest. How else do you expect me to get possible contact for you, boss?"

"If you stopped staying up so late to finish your damn books then you wouldn't be feeling like that now," a cocky guy reasoned from his corner and the mentioned one only scoffed.

Christopher frowned at his group of highly trained assassins but didn't say anything.

Dominique chose that exact moment to turn her attention to him. "I just don't get it... why her? After what she's done to us how can you even trust her anymore? She could be splurting out all our weaknesses right now as we speak. I could've done-"

"Enough!" Christopher slammed his fist down on the table, shutting everyone up immediately. "You're all forgetting who's boss here and who's the one in control!"

He stood up before slowly and deliberately making his way around the room, looking at every one of his members with disapproval.

"I have my reasons for choosing her and none of them needs to be discussed with anyone seated in this room, am I clear!?"