1 | 2 ~ Twinkle Twinkle little knife

Scarlett must have felt his eyes on her, because she spared Cayden a fleeting look before her feautures turned hard again, and then she turned her focus back to the mission.

She stepped outside and wrapped her arms around herself as the cool night air washed away the scent of the club. Somehow, the churning agitation inside her stepped down a notch, but still she stayed aware of her surroundings.

Scarlett was standing in the middle of a very secluded, out of way alleyway and even if she was capable of killing an entire gang in the blink of an eye, the sharp wind hit her with an icy hand, making her shiver.

Something is defenitely wrong here. Scarlett glanced around. The cold chill that hung in the air was trying to send out warning signals and Scarlett wasn't one to take it lightly. She stood in silence and scanned the walls, ground and shadows.

There was an eerie silence hanging in the air. All life suddenly appeared to stand still, as if waiting for something to occur. Oh yes, danger was defenitely near and she could feel the chaos as if it were breathing hot air against the back of her neck.

Where is-

Just like she predicted, Scarlett was slammed into a wall a moment later from behind, her head rebounding off the surface as Chad stepped into her line of vision.

"You think you're just one smart little bitch, don't you?" He sneered in her face, gripping her shoulders before pulling back and slamming her against the wall once again. Scarlett groaned as it became hard to focus. Everything before her was starting to grow hazy- everything was starting to go black.

Great, now I am going to go blind.

Her hand immediately moved to one of the twin daggers strapped to her inner thigh.

"I saw you climb out of the car with William and I saw you entering the club with Cayden's stupid gang! You're just another one of their cheap whores, aren't you? Do you honestly take me for an idiot?"

"Well, if you put it like that," Scarlett breathed, her hand firmly taking grip around the handle of the twin dagger. "Yes, I do."

The chill she always felt before a fight settled over her. She temporarily forgot her plans to seduce and butter him, instead focusing completely on the assault and going straight for the kill.

The tables turned as she swung her arm out, the knife slashing Chad's arm and leaving behind a deep gash. The material of his coat took the brunt of the damage, but Scarlett still smirked in satisfaction when she saw the line of blood soaking his expensive suit. Chad yelled out in pain, taking a few steps back as he gripped the injured arm with his other hand. His gaze is murderous as he spits on the floor. "That's it, you're going to pay for that!"

"But I thought you might like it rough?"

With a wild scream, Chad sprinted towards her at lightening speed, lifting his good arm in the air. Scarlett took notice of a small metallic object gleaming in his hand- a knife. It flashed like a beacon into Scarlett's eyes. She dodged out of the way just in time as it swiped through the air where she stood only moments before. She moved backwards, trying to give herself more room to think, but Chad wouldn't give her an opening. Scarlett didn't expect him to be armed, but then again... he used to work for a gang and any smart person would know that it's always necessary to carry around some kind of weapon for safety precautions.

Chad's knife made contact with Scarlett's from the left, her dagger dropping to the ground as he forced her against the alley wall. He leaned in and Scarlett could smell the tint of alcahol on his breath. This is not going to end well. She kept her eyes trained on his as she felt his knife drag up the length of her throat before stopping right under her chin. "Twinkle Twinkle little knife, how I want to end your life."