A 'HAVE TO READ' Q&A!

What is up my freshly cooked potatoes?! As you already noticed in the title, if you have not yet seen it then you are super stupid, this chapter is mostly going to be one big Q&A!

Aparently people want authors to answer pointless questions about themselves and their characters that doesn't affect the story in any way whosoever, so that's exactly what I'm going to do- Give the people what they want and all that jazz... Just to be clear, I'm not going to be spending a lot of time on this junk (that's a lie, I worked a whole weekend on this crap) seeing as it isn't part of the story, but without further ado, let's give a warm welcome to our first character that has to suffer through this, Michael Parker!

*presses a button that makes loud clapping noises*

Parker: I don't want to be here.

Why, because you'd rather flirt with guys? *wink-wink*

Parker: (Bored) No, I just generally don't want to be here...

Well tough cookies, because you don't have any say in this. Lol, see what I did there?

Parker: (Still bored) Yes, can you hear me dying of laughter over here...

No? Okay then, moving on... Acording to my paper your question is, "When will Michael (Cookie) and Richard have a scene?"

Parker: (Shocked) What?!

I know right? These people can't read! I strictly told them in the introduction that there will be no PG- rated scenes in this book but noooooo... they're all perverted potatoes and-

Parker: No, that's not what I meant! Who the fu** even asked that question and... did you seriously just bleep sensor me with stars?

I did and it's hilarious. Now, let's poof up Richard so that he can help you out with this simple question seeing as that little brain of yours can't seem to process it.

Parker: No, wait! I-

*angrily presses the button that makes clapping noises*

Richard: (confused) Wait, wasn't I supposed to be interviewed after Cayden or something?

Yes, but thanks to Michael and his stupid peanut-sized brain over there, we're going to have to improvise. We still have so much questions to answer and you guys already used up 328 words. So, Richard, please answer this simple question... "When will you and Michael have a scene?"

Richard: (Shocked) What?!

Uhghghghghghhhggggg! I hate you all.

*Richard looks over at Michael*

Parker: *throws hands up in the air in a surrendering way* Don't look at me, I already asked her who asked us that question.

DivanBooyens and every other living, breathing girl on this planet who likes wasting their time reading random junk like this. Now, answer the damn question!

Richard: (confused) But... I'm a boy?

I'm well aware that you have a wor* in your pants. Did you seriously just bleep sensor me? You have absolutely no right to ***********! Dude... not cool!

Richard: If I don't sensor you, this book will be tagged as mature and a lot of innocent eyes will be affected even though you barely have cough 1000 reads cough. Oh wait, I forgot to cough, sorry. *cough* Besides, 'worm' is not a nice word, well not when you use it in that context.

I. Will. Destroy. You.

Richard: Please, half of the stuff coming out of your mouth is crap. I don't even know if I should offer you a role of toilet paper or a breath mint...