2 | 0 ~ Appointment with the therapist

*clears throat* Okay, my fellow earthlings! Here is the deal... You've been asking for updates and I've been, well... updating. The small problem with this is that you should be asking yourselves first, "do I really want more chapters?" Like... REALLY? As in you are absolutely sure you want more chapters, because I can and will keep updating, but we'll just keep on getting closer and closer and CLOSER to the end of this book.

...

Yep, I said it... we're almost done with this book. *sniffs* I'm aiming for something around 30 -35 chapters... don't know what I'm feeling yet, but anyways... here's the next chapter!

+++

"Hold this," Scarlett said after she sat down her backpack on the gym floor and unzipped it. She passed William a sharp, wooden dagger. "We will start with something simple, like this, and move on to the more deadlier weapons later. That is... if I can trust you with sharp tools by then.

William looked quizzically down at the wooden dagger comfortably resting in the palm of his hand. "Isn't the whole point of you telling me a personal story that you already trust me?"

Scarlett just glared at him in reply.
"Shut up." She then proceeded to turn her back on him before pointing to a circular target at the far end of the room. "See that target? I want you to throw the dagger from here and see if you can stick it. After that, continue the procedure until I am done talking and until you manage some progress."

William nodded before angling his body so that it faced the said target.

The material marking the target was already starting to tore from all the impact of weapons and the chains were starting to rust on the edges. William needed no further instructions as his dagger went hurtling through the air at a rapid speed.

It smacked the target on the left side, barely missing the edge before bouncing off and landing innocently on the ground with a small thud.

"That was... something," Scarlett murmured as William frowned.

"It didn't even stick?" He grumbled negatively, retrieving the dagger quickly before taking his place next to her again.

"You suck at throwing daggers, what did you expect was going to happen?"

"Sheesh, straight to the heart." William mimicked an injury on the left side of his chest. "At least try showing a little bit of compassion and say something more supportive next time."

"Yeah... that is not possible. You want me to show you a few fighting techniques instead, I am your girl. You need a high-tech lock picked, do not even ask. You want me to compliment your bad marksmanship, make an appointment with your therapist."

Scarlett rolled her eyes at William's baffled expression.

"Remind me not to ask for any mental or physical support from you... like, ever again."

She gave him a weird look. "What the hell do you mean by "physical" support?"

"Like a pat on the back or something..." he mumbled, his voice dying down at the end.

"I am going to pat your head into that wall if you keep saying cheesy stuff like that again."

She sighed. "Here, watch me."