...3...

Luke drove me to his house.. apparently. He parked his black car, unbuckled his seatbelt and jumped out from the car. I followed after him. He unlocked the door to the house and walked in.

"Petunia Love? I'm home!" He yelled out. I didn't knew he had a girlfriend. Although it wouldn't surprise me. He was pretty damn nice.

I was kinda disappointed, and at the same time I wasn't. I was surprised.

I was kinda expecting petunia to be a girl. Like a real girl.. not a dog. But the bulldog looking dog seemed to make Luke really happy.

"Hi gurl." Luke greeted happily and knelt down to petunia. Petunia swung her tale from side to side and licked Luke's face, then she jogged to me.

"Hi beautiful." I said and stroke her fur. I smiled to Luke as petunia gave me a huge lick across my face. Luke laughed as I made a disgusted face but laughed anyways.

Luke showed me a guest room upstairs. It was just a room with bed, a desk and a cabinet. I smiled slightly to Luke and then walked in.

"Thank you." I said and nodded gratefully.

"You're welcome." He said and left the room. I could hear his footsteps on the stairs, signing to me that he went downstairs.

I heated myself up with the blankets for 30 minutes before I decided to go see where Luke was and what he was doing.

I walked downstairs seeing Luke sitting on his couch with his laptop in his lap and talking to someone through the screen.

"No I don't know what to do with her.. I should probably tell the police, but not before I have found someone who wants her to live with them because I don't want her to end up at an orphanage." He said, obviously talking about me.

"I understand honey. Have you tried Jack or Ben?" The woman voice sounded.

"No not ye-" he stopped when he saw me. He waved me over and I sat beside him on the couch. I saw a blonde woman on the screen.

"Mom, this is Mackenzie. Mackenzie, this is my mom." Luke said. I smiled.

Luke and his mom continued to talk about what they should do with me. They ended up agreeing on calling and asking someone named Jack, because someone named Ben already had a daughter named Zoey.

It was getting late when a familiar face popped up on the screen. I knew I had not met him before, but he looked like Luke so much that I bet they were brothers. I was getting really tired and I didn't even hear Jack talking before I was leaning on Luke's shoulder asleep.