...25...

Stefan and I rode silently. It wasn't awkward. It was just peaceful.

"Are you comfortable now?" He whispered to me. I nodded. He kicked her sides harder.

"Go girl! Go, go, go!!" He yelled and Mezzanotte started running faster and faster getting into a flow where Stefan and I moved in sync to her moved and steps. After about 10 minutes, we were at the beach.

"Excuse me miss?" Stefan started as he had just stopped a random girl who walked along the beach. "Can you take a picture of us?" He asked and she agreed to.

"Just look at the water." He whispered to me and we both did. The girl took a picture with Stefan's phone and wishes us a great date. Stefan jumped off Mezzanotte and helped me down. He tied her to tree. Stefan spread out a blanket on the sand, which made me realize that this was a picnic.

Stefan and I laughed at our jokes and had a great conversation. We ate and Stefan had prepared everything well. Suddenly it went quiet. Stefan looked me in the eyes and I looked into his. He leaned in and our lips touched. We kissed softly for seconds before we pulled away. I smiled widely. Stefan grinned and I did too.

"Wanna get home?" He asked and started packing the stuff together. I nodded and helped him packing the stuff. He threw the bag over his shoulder and sat up on Mezzanotte. He grabbed my wrist and helped me up so I sat behind him. He kicked her sides and she ran.

It took us 30 minutes to get home. Stefan made Mezzanotte stop in the driveway.

"Thanks for the date." I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled. I jumped off of Mezzanotte and went to her head.

"Thank you Mezza." I said and kissed her forehead. Stefan smiled and turned her around. I looked after him as he rode away from me.

I walked into the house. Lenny ran to me sniffing me all over. He definitely smelled the smell of horse. I sighed happily, untied my shoes, kicked them off and walked in.

"How was the date?" Jack asked from the couch, pausing the movie he was while watching. I joined him on the couch.

"We kissed.." I smiled to myself still blowed away by it.

"You what?!" Jack said surprisedly.

"We kissed." I said more reassurance in my voice now. Jack looked like he was thinking.

"Are you two a couple?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know.."

"Invite him over tomorrow." Jack said simply. He didn't sound happy, but not mad either.

"Okay..?" I said quietly.

To: Stefan
From: Mackenzie

Hey, Jack wants you to come over tomorrow.

To: Mackenzie
From: Stefan

Okay, I'll be there at 10.

"He's coming over at 10." I said to Jack as I put my phone away.

"Kay." Jack said starting the movie again.

I think I was in love..

Was I in love?

We're we a couple?

Did he love me?