...48...

We arrived to the hospital. I was crying in joy and we all ran to Jacks room where Alex were standing outside of the room. He waved and I waved back.

"He's in pain medication, and I can only allow one person to go in at the time." He said. All the boys looked at me.

"You go." Ashton smiled. I nodded quietly and Alex opened the door for me.

My hopes broke at the sight.

He wasn't awake.

"You said he was awake.." I looked to ash feeling the tears welling up in my eyes.

"He was." Alex kicked in instead of ash. "He's just asleep, I'm sure he will wake up soon."

I nodded and walked in. I climbed into bed with Jack and sobbed into him.

"Shhhh.." I heard a weak voice mumble followed by lips touching my forehead. I looked up and met Jacks blue eyes. "Hey.." He mumbled.

I smiled widely and hugged him carefully.

"You came back." I whispered. I

"Of course I did." He whispered back.

"How dare you." I smacked his arm jokingly. He hissed quickly and I realized I had just done something painful to him.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I gasped, my hands flying to my mouth.

"It's okay. It's okay sweetie." He mumbled, still in pain. "I want to see the others too, can you let the next one in?" He asked me and I nodded, going to the door telling Calum to go in.

Calum's POV.

I walked in as Mackenzie told me Jack wanted to see another one of us. I closed my door behind me.

"Hey Mate." I spoke seeing a pained expression on his face.

"Calum I need you to get the doctor." He said making my eyes go wide. I nodded and pressed a button, which should call a nurse in here.

"What's wrong?" The young nurse spoke as she arrived. She couldn't be a day over 20.

"My daughter hit my arm playfully, but now it really hurts." Jack explained, hissing. She nodded and walked to him.

Jacks POV.

The nurse rolled up my sleeve and I looked at my arm to see it bruising. I let my head fall back, feeling the pain more now. Calum sat beside me and grabbed my hand for the comfort.

The nurse touched my arm, making me hiss and tense almost every muscle in my body.

"Maybe we should get a X-ray of that." She spoke. "I'll talk to the doctor."

She left the room, coming back in shortly after with a doctor.

"I think it's broken, we should get a X-ray." She explained to the doctor.

"Good evening mr. Hemmings." The doctor said.

"Jack." I corrected him. "Just call me Jack."

"Jack." He repeated. "Can you lift your arm buddy?"

I lifted it, feeling pain when I did, but I did it.

"Can you move your fingers?" He then asked. I did, feeling the same pain but being able to move them. "Nope not broken." He said taking a seat next to me. "But... something might be up. Can you rate your pain, one to ten?"

"6-ish."

He felt around it, making me bite my lip. He then started moving it making me yelp. He glanced at me, laying my arm gently down again.

"It seems like a sprain to me. I'll wrap your arm, and you just have to relax and recover." He said grabbing bandage from a shelf. He started wrapping my arm up.

"How could I sprain it from such a playful hit?"

"Well you probably sprained it in the accident without us knowing." He said not looking at me. I nodded.