...27...

The next month had been spend with rides on Mezzanotte, and Stefan visiting me almost everyday. Jack and Stefan was getting closer as well. Jack was now calling Stefan by name and not just calling him "kid."

Sometimes Jack even called Stefan "mate." Which was a very good sign. Yesterday when Stefan came over, Jack and him even hugged. I couldn't be happier. Today Stefan was staying home. He was having quality with his dad. So it was just Jack and I today.

I was sitting by the table eating my usual yoghurt and jack was sitting on the opposite side, reading the newspaper. This was our everyday routine, because I was on my break from school.

"Jack?" I asked making Jack draw his attention towards me. "Stefan's Dad is leaving town next week.. do you think he can stay here, until his dad comes back?"

"Princess, you're not even home the next couple of weeks." Jack said. "You're out with Ben."

"I know, I just.. I don't like the thought of him being home alone for almost 2 weeks." I mumbled. Jack hummed.

"Luke said you would gladly help. He said that you always does such things and that you want to help everyone." I continued. Jack looked like he was thinking.

"What's his phone number?" Jack asked and grabbed his phone. I gave Jack, Stefan's phone number and Jack called, putting him on speaker.

"Stefan Salvatore." Stefan's voice sound through the phone.

"Hi Stefan, this is Jack, Mackenzie's dad." Jack spoke.

"Hello Sir."

"Mackenzie told me that your dad is leaving town next week and that you are going to be home alone for almost 2 weeks right?"

"Yes sir. That's right." Stefan answered. Respectful as always.

"Well Mackenzie isn't home for those 2 weeks, but you can stay here with me if you want to?" Jack offered. He looked at me and I smiled widely.

"Yes sir, I would love to. Thank you very much." Stefan said.

"You're welcome buddy." Jack said and hung up. "Happy?" He asked me.

"Very happy. Thanks Jack. Or should I say dad?" I asked smiling.

"Only if you feel comfortable by it." He smiled.

"I do. Thanks dad." I kissed his cheek and ran upstairs. I grabbed my diary and started writing.

Dear diary.

I have a boyfriend, I have a dad and everything is perfect. Stefan is going to stay at our house while his dad is out of town and I'm out with Ben. I'm excited for that. Luke said that Jack would treat him well and build a strong bond to him. I really hope so. Maybe jack is going to bond because I'm not home, so he have no one to go dad mode on. Ben and I are going on a Tasmanian motorcycle tour. Maybe I'll get to see Tasmanian devils.

I put my diary back on the shelf and got  ready for whatever the day might bring.