...24...

Two weeks later

It was recently Saturday. A day that Jack and I had decided to just relax on. I was eating yoghurt by the kitchen table by myself and Jack was cleaning up a little.

Someone knocked on the door and Jack went to open.

"Mackenzie? Someone is asking for you." Jack called.

"Coming." I said and walked to Jacks side. Until now I had only looked at Jack but when I reached his side I looked up and saw the familiar green eyes.

"Stefan? Hi." I smiled confusedly

"Hey." He smiled and then looked at Jack. "Sir, I came to get your permission to take your daughter out on a date today."

My eyes went wide but I tried to control myself. Did Stefan wanted to go on a date with me? I had to admit that I had a crush on him but I didn't thought that he felt the same way.

Jack looked at me. I nodded to Jack. Jack then looked back to Stefan.

"Yeah okay." He said. "But keep your phone on you and call me if anything happens. Be safe."

I nodded.

"What am I going to wear?" I asked Stefan.

"You look just perfect already." He smiled and I looked down at my own clothes. I was wearing the white and blue striped dress from Hemm.

"Can I at least finish eating?" I laughed. Stefan nodded and I showed him inside. Jack already went back to cleaning the kitchen.

"Jack?" I said standing beside Stefan. Jack looked to me. "Meet Stefan. Stefan this is my dad, Jack."

Stefan reached his hand out for Jack to shake his hand. Jack gladly accepted it.

"Nice to meet you Stefan." Jack said.

"Nice to meet you too sir." Stefan smiled and both Stefan and I sat down by the table and I finished my yoghurt while talking to Stefan. I put my plate in the sink, as Jack had told me earlier.

"Bye Jack! Love you!" I yelled through the house.

"I love you too!!" He yelled. Stefan and I walked out and I closed the door behind me. Stefan lead me to a car and we both sat on the backseat. The driver started driving.

"The date hasn't started yet. We're just being transported to the place we're starting." Stefan said and smiled. I smiled back. I was exited to see what Stefan had in his thoughts. The car dropped us of on a road and Stefan grabbed a rope and a backpack from the back of the car. He walked out and held his hands over my eyes, making it impossible for me to see.

"Thank you Robert." I heard him said before walking with me away. "Keep your eyes closed." He said as I felt his hands going away. It kept them closed for a while, until he told me to open. I opened them and saw Stefan stand with a white horse and the rope around the neck of it. My eyes went wide of amazement. Stefan had the backpack in his hands. Stefan grabbed my hand and lead me towards the horse.

"What's her name?" I asked as I petted her.

"Mezzanotte." He said and helped me up onto her. "Have you ever ridden a horse before?"

I shook my head.

"Not really."

Stefan jumped onto her, sitting behind me and grabbing the rope. He kicked her sides softly and clicked with his tongue. Mezzanotte started walking.