...45...

We went to the house, the boys rented. I rushed directly to the bathroom, taking a shower with the power on full. I cried and almost screamed as the water ran down my body, but the water was louder.

I went out, dressed myself in my pajamas and went to the guest room the boys had given me. I crawled into bed, and cried myself to sleep. I sensed someone coming into the room before I fell asleep. The person crawled into bed with me. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my hair. Luke.

"Hey.. I know you're scared, and I know you're worried but.. he's strong, remember that. And he will fucking fight for you. He will fight till the end of the world." He whispered which only made me cry harder. I turned around and nozzled my head into his chest.

"It'll be okay." He whispered.

We decided to visit Jack again the next day. It felt even harder than yesterday, to see him lay on the bed still not awake. Because deeply inside, I had a hope that he had woken throughout the night, but he hadn't.

So I broke down went I tried to get a response from him and didn't got one. Calum held me tightly as yesterday to comfort me.

The door was opened and I was passed over to an other person which I recognized as my boyfriend. I looked up to meet Stefan's green eyes and he kissed my forehead. He closed his eyes. He held me tightly into his chest as I sobbed.

"Can I have a word with mr. Hemmings alone?" Stefan asked and I felt him nod towards Jack. Michael nodded, wrapped an arm around me and lead me out with Calum, him and Luke.

Stefan's POV.

I walked to take the seat beside mr. Hemmings bed.

"Good evening sir." I started out. I wasn't sure if he could hear me or not, but it was worth the try. "If you can hear me, then you have definitely heard your daughter as well. I love her and it hurts to see her so heartbroken. Please come back to us soon." I grabbed his weak hand. "I promise I'll take care of her, while you're not here.. like you took care of me." I finished and let go of his hand.

I opened the door, so the others could come back again.

Mackenzie's POV.

I sprinted inside as Stefan opened the door. I ran to Jack and grabbed his hand.

"Wake up!" I cried. "Wake up, wake up!" I begged. Luke pulled me into his chest.

"I can't, I can't.." I cried. "I can't.."

"Shhh.." Luke shushed.

He took me to the house of the boys and tucked me up in bed. He kissed my head as he crawled into bed with me.

"I'm scared." I whispered, not looking at him.

"I know.." he whispered back. "I'm scared too."